Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is SubNinja the designer who made Zac?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimrock

03-31-2013

Who ever did it thanks to you for making my new favorite champ.

Ive not had much fun playing LoL for so long until Zac came out.

Sore Tooth

03-31-2013

A summoner asked Riot Ezreal midway through February saying, "Hi Ezreal, Will there be upcoming Tank champions? Everytime I queue we always get faced with the question: "Who's going to tank?" and such. It would be really cool if there were Tanky champs too."

Ezreal replied (obviously about zac):

Quote:
Ezreal:

We are striving to hit multiple of every class each year, so yes, we have a tank in production. And the next one...gah...I have to hold back from giving any spoilers. But he is really, really, really cool!

So true!

Arbaal

03-31-2013

Quote:
subninja:
Yeah I'm the designer, Bravo Ray did the concept/artistic direction, and Ransom handled creative/lore.

What other champs have you done?

Tallu

03-31-2013

Can we have a Majin-Boo skin?

I would so let u take my money for that.

Dryad Soraka

03-31-2013

dat mobility creep

Tallu

03-31-2013

Quote:
Sore Tooth:
A summoner asked Riot Ezreal midway through February saying, "Hi Ezreal, Will there be upcoming Tank champions? Everytime I queue we always get faced with the question: "Who's going to tank?" and such. It would be really cool if there were Tanky champs too."

Ezreal replied (obviously about zac):

So true!

I kinda like how they add a different kind of cc in every new champion, IMO its making the gameplay more interesting. Kinda repetitive sometimes, but more interesting, more tactical. Focusing never been so important.

And yea we need a major tank right now!

etharian

03-31-2013

just wanna say i think zac is an awesome champ-only played a few games so far with him but tons of fun. thanks riot ppls for makin him