Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow Ninja inc!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sigil of Silence

10-31-2012

Morello, I have a question. You know, the whole deal with this ninja making a copy of himself and can also cast abilities when the main one does, I would love this mechanic on LeBlanc. Seeing as this mechanic is also focused around deception, this would fit her perfectly as well, in my opinion. Not many people can fully utilize her passive to pull off some great moves, and the ones that do, I'm pretty sure they wish they could do more. And I remember seeing somewhere around General Discussion about this, and someone suggested this idea. Which leads to my question: Could this mechanic be applied to LeBlanc sometime in the future? If not, I'll understand if it might make this more difficult, or some other reason. Thanks in advance.

Kazkal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Morrowynds:
HoN sillhouete

Even if thats the case i'd be happy see riot to barrow from other games,reason why WoW was so successful was because it took each of the good things about every other MMO.

DoozleDorf

10-31-2012

Two questions:

Why isn't his name Qed?

Does he wear an orange jumpsuit? -_-

CorporateCommand

10-31-2012

Quote:
Daemon:
You know, if he isn't voiced by Steve, I wonder if we can make a petition for a champion voiced by him.

98% of the reason I love playing Talon is because Travis Willingham's voice is a gift from the angels.

Can we get Steven Blum to voice a new voice over for Warwick? You know, since he's Wolverine's voice.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-31-2012

Quote:
ZevyJ:
Who made this champion?

Did you take a big part in it? Seems like you did, since you seem so excited over him c:

Nope, this is CertainlyT and Samizul!

Mista Jangles

10-31-2012

Will Zed be primarily AP or AD?

Ralamar

10-31-2012

Quote:
E Nomine:
Will Zed be primarily AP or AD?

His look makes me think AD, but thats what I thought of Mordekaiser and Sion as well.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-31-2012

Quote:
PcGFB ColorZ:
is this champ a assassin jungler like Kha zix and rengar or more of ad caster mid like talon?

Right now, mid's looking real good, with option to jungle.

Daemon

10-31-2012

Quote:
CorporateCommand:
Can we get Steven Blum to voice a new voice over for Warwick? You know, since he's Wolverine's voice.

Massive audio rework:
All male champions are now voiced by Steve Blum.

Yes, even Teemo. Teemo's quotes are now replaced with quotes from Spike in Cowboy Bebop. Why? Because!
Zed's selection quote is "Prepare to be equalized!" and his quotes are various quotes from Amon in Legend of Korra.
Yi's quotes are all Mugen's quotes from Samurai Champloo.
Blitz's quotes are now TOM's.

He has voiced so many freaking video game characters, it is ridiculous. So he needs to be in LOL.

KittyPi

10-31-2012

Is this guy's skillset somewhat based off Shikamaru from Naruto X:?