Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever is the Red who designed Ziggs, I want to have a word with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codykinz

Recruiter

02-01-2012

Quote:
belligerentswan:
"bursting" with excitement.

oh you

Psyclone Joker

02-01-2012

Quote:
RiotRunaan:
On the Ziggs team, Harrow and I tag-teamed the creative aspects of Ziggs together (that'd be his voice over, bio, personality, etc). So glad to see him well-received, he's been--oh no, I can't help it--a blast.

(As a shout out, Ziggs is also the first champion Harrow, our new creative designer, has worked on here at Riot, too! Woo hoo!)

Quote:
Meddler:
Really glad you're enjoying him, he was a lot of fun to work on too .

Quote:
BelligerentSwan:
Incoming!!!!!! Definitely a great effort by a lot of people (both present in this thread and behind the scenes) throughout the entire process! Great to hear you guys are "bursting" with excitement.

Would it be possible for any red that was working on him to upload the kill icon placeholder that is in the Ziggs Spotlight video? I really liked that little picture of him and it's not in the game files.

Garlic Prawn

02-01-2012

I'd like to add that I found it fun playing against Ziggs, as well as playing with Ziggs as a teammate. He keeps you on your toes, but not in an overtly infuriating way. If he comes in for the kill, it's also your chance to kill him, because if he misplaces W and E, he's as good as dead. Makes for great mindgames for both sides.

CryostaticArc

02-01-2012

I HATE THE PATCH! I had an amazing build for olaf and then riot goes and takes out starks ferver for no reason. it destroyed my build completely. I hate ziggs patch.

armads12

02-01-2012

It's gonna be good to have another Xypherous around, especially one who seems to think differently.

Wrath of PP

02-01-2012

I started playing in between Wukong and leona or somewhere around that time and i gotta say Ziggs is the nicest champ overall I have seen released

Fumouffu

02-01-2012

Ziggy made my day! Prolly my whole week!!!!

Jackpot7

02-01-2012

Quote:
BelligerentSwan:
Incoming!!!!!! Definitely a great effort by a lot of people (both present in this thread and behind the scenes) throughout the entire process! Great to hear you guys are "bursting" with excitement.

Indeed a perfect champion just right love his laughter its so great when I get a kill with his Ulti and kaboom I hear ziggs laugh then I laugh look forward someday to seeing a legendary skin but lets not get ahead of r selfs

Alphonsio

02-01-2012

All around, Ziggs has been one of my favorite champs Riot has released in all aspects, and I prefer bruisers and tanks, lol. Very excellent champ, thanks!

Xhyros

02-01-2012

Quote:
Quxian:
ty meddler for a fun champ.

You gonna work on another yordle to jungle with decent clear times?

Rumble top
Ziggs Mid
Tristania bot
_______ Support (need one)
_______ Jungler (need a faster clearer)

so my suggestion is work on a yordle support =)

Jungler : Amumu
Support... Teemo?