Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever is the Red who designed Ziggs, I want to have a word with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakusoo

02-01-2012

I am not sure, but he may be the first champion to speak when he uses his jokes. Actual mouth movement is nice for a change.

ChrisCTX

02-01-2012

I really love him too, will probably end up as one of my favorites for sure.

Tyrauk

02-01-2012

Bar none, my favorite champion. I'll repeat what others have said in this thread. His skill set is so, so fun. His animations and voice acting are amazing. My favorite Ziggs skin is actually the basic one, but I have been looking for an opportunity to show my support for Riot since I started playing about half a year ago, so I bought the Mad Scientist Skin. Bravo to everyone who developed him.

Ammostorm

02-01-2012

Quote:
Tyrauk:
Bar none, my favorite champion. I'll repeat what others have said in this thread. His skill set is so, so fun. His animations and voice acting are amazing. My favorite Ziggs skin is actually the basic one, but I have been looking for an opportunity to show my support for Riot since I started playing about half a year ago, so I bought the Mad Scientist Skin. Bravo to everyone who developed him.

This This and more this. My ziggs isnt as good as my malzahar but ive never had so much fun playing a champ. This is definatly a great direction for riot. I haven't giggled like a girl this much in a video game in a looong time.

Holf Aditler

02-01-2012

needs a zero wing legendary skin

BelligerentSwan

Sr. Sound Designer

02-01-2012

Quote:
Shaxtenn:
He's really awesome. I love his voice and laugh. The way he scurries and hops around. I also really love his visual style, and how he resembles his bombs and bomb bag with the repeated spherical theme. I love the death's head in the warning marker for his ultimate. And I love the whistling sound you hear a moment before his ultimate lands. It all just gels together so well. You are fantastic.

Incoming!!!!!! Definitely a great effort by a lot of people (both present in this thread and behind the scenes) throughout the entire process! Great to hear you guys are "bursting" with excitement.

Yaddar

02-01-2012

Quote:
Harrow:
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

I love Ziggs, I'm really happy to see him being so well received. Million thanks to Runaan for helping me land on my feet in Creative Design!

welcome to the Forums!!!

hope you find a lot of inspiration here

XxTHE BREAKERxX

02-01-2012

I plan to pick him up he seems uber fun to play

Insaneyall

02-01-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
Really glad you're enjoying him, he was a lot of fun to work on too .

ty meddler for a fun champ.

You gonna work on another yordle to jungle with decent clear times?

Rumble top
Ziggs Mid
Tristania bot
_______ Support (need one)
_______ Jungler (need a faster clearer)

so my suggestion is work on a yordle support =)

Petrichor1

02-01-2012

I tip my hat to the people behind Zigg. I found him the most enjoyable champion that has been released in a long time. Totally worth the 6300 ip