Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever is the Red who designed Ziggs, I want to have a word with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyrad

02-01-2012

Good work, guys. It's champions like this that keep me playing this game.

NovaAsterix

02-01-2012

Quote:
Harrow:
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

I love Ziggs, I'm really happy to see him being so well received. Million thanks to Runaan for helping me land on my feet in Creative Design!

Given how you have the reference in your post, I was wondering at the lack of Zero Wing reference (unless LoL wiki is incomplete). He just screams "Someone set you up the bomb...ME!" or something like that.

I can't wait to try him out though. Sounds like he's being very well received and given the response to the last few champs, that's a very good sign.

BadgerDrool

02-01-2012

Loving Ziggs.

LouisLeGros

02-01-2012

Quote:
Harrow:
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

I love Ziggs, I'm really happy to see him being so well received. Million thanks to Runaan for helping me land on my feet in Creative Design!

Why you no use Ziggs avatar? Any red planning on using one?

Draconic74

02-01-2012

I think the best thing about him is that regardless of what I do, something blows up. And his ult is so satisfying to land. *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Mista Jangles

02-01-2012

Quote:
Harrow:
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

What are the odds that you can design a dinosaur for the community to enjoy?

NoX Zenilant

02-01-2012

does he remind anybody else of bubsy the bobcat

Toysoldier

02-01-2012

Quote:
Harrow:
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

Great work. I look forward to your future champs.

Teemo Hunter

02-01-2012

Quote:
Harrow:
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

The all caps intro with that Ori avatar is creepy as hell.

Myk3

02-01-2012

the last few champs that have been released were meh...ziggs is different though! He's so much fun to play with and its the little things that got me hooked on him..like the random laugh he does! Hope Riot makes more toons like this..He's the first one i've ever purchased the whole bundle for.