Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever is the Red who designed Ziggs, I want to have a word with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperPotato

02-01-2012

Harrow did an amazing job if this is this is the first champ he's helped design, can't wait to see what else he puts out Great job riot!

IamGrimm

02-01-2012

Harrow, Runaan and Meddler did amazing. Thanks guys. Ziggs is good stuff.

Kryptix

02-01-2012

Quote:
RiotRunaan:
On the Ziggs team, Harrow and I tag-teamed the creative aspects of Ziggs together (that'd be his voice over, bio, personality, etc). So glad to see him well-received, he's been--oh no, I can't help it--a blast.

(As a shout out, Ziggs is also the first champion Harrow, our new creative designer, has worked on here at Riot, too! Woo hoo!)

I'll take this one... and this one... and THROW 'EM IN YOUR FACE!

Harrow

Writer

02-01-2012

Quote:
MinusTheMuse:
Can you get Harrow to introduce himself on the forums!? i wanna meet him! and thanks Runaan for the excellent work!

HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN?

I love Ziggs, I'm really happy to see him being so well received. Million thanks to Runaan for helping me land on my feet in Creative Design!

Mamox

02-01-2012

Ziggs looks awesome and I can't wait to buy his bundle tonight, but unfortunatly I work xD

I'm sure his laugh is great, but people saying "hes top 3 laughs next to singed and lux" OK...I have a bone to pick...

Singed and Lux have nice laughs...true...

BUT THEY ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE KING OF EVIL: VEIGAR. By far the most fun champ to key-bind /laugh and spam it during laning while you last hit....or stun someone drop a combo and spam it... or spam it over and over while a team fight is brewing during an intense stand-off....Veigar /laugh FTW!

Nyahahahahahaha, I am Evil! Don't Laugh!

The Panda

02-01-2012

Thanks to Harrow !!! Awesome first champ sir!

Delete Key

02-01-2012

this champ is amazing glad you got a good start at riot hope to see more from you =]

Kadromar

02-01-2012

Here's hoping Meddler gets to do a lot more meddling.
Ziggs is great.

UncIe Ruckus

02-01-2012

Props to the 3 reds in here that worked on him.

I haven't enjoyed a champion this much since Fizz (maybe I secretly have a thing for midgets?)

Chzrm3

02-01-2012

I bought the bundle even though I had 12k ip and will probably use mad scientist 95% of the time. I just wanted to show my support since you guys made a champion that's after my own heart!

- Crazy
- Engineer
- Nutty gameplay
- INSANE YORDLE LOL

It's like perfect on every level. 8) thanks guys! : DDDD