Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever is the Red who designed Ziggs, I want to have a word with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotRunaan

Writer

02-01-2012

On the Ziggs team, Harrow and I tag-teamed the creative aspects of Ziggs together (that'd be his voice over, bio, personality, etc). So glad to see him well-received, he's been--oh no, I can't help it--a blast.

(As a shout out, Ziggs is also the first champion Harrow, our new creative designer, has worked on here at Riot, too! Woo hoo!)

Helen Keller

02-01-2012

harrow needs to make more champions

Lokiramza 83

02-01-2012

feel free to let everyone else on your team minus Xyph go.

You have found your Design Adonis

BlueCrescent

02-01-2012

I loved his voice.

Thirstyy

02-01-2012

Quote:
Philosoraptor:
Blizzard designed him lol, see "Goblin Sapper"

Gamesworks shop designed him see squig bombs... blizzard fanboys think their precious is so original when everyone knows the best ideas are stolen and repackaged.

Svartfisk

02-01-2012

Quote:
RiotRunaan:
On the Ziggs team, Harrow and I tag-teamed the creative aspects of Ziggs together (that'd be his voice over, bio, personality, etc). So glad to see him well-received, he's been--oh no, I can't help it--a blast.

(As a shout out, Ziggs is also the first champion Harrow, our new creative designer, has worked on here at Riot, too! Woo hoo!)

I thought Meddler was the one that made Ziggs?

EDIT: disregard that... for some reason I derped when I read "the creative aspects"

The Freakshow

02-01-2012

Quote:
RiotRunaan:

A blast... oh man, that was quite an explosive comment. I definitely burst into laughter.

Yaddar

02-01-2012

Quote:
RiotRunaan:

Brinh Harrow to the forums!

Shaxtenn

02-01-2012

Quote:
RiotRunaan:

He's really awesome. I love his voice and laugh. The way he scurries and hops around. I also really love his visual style, and how he resembles his bombs and bomb bag with the repeated spherical theme. I love the death's head in the warning marker for his ultimate. And I love the whistling sound you hear a moment before his ultimate lands. It all just gels together so well. You are fantastic.

MinusTheMuse

Recruiter

02-01-2012

Quote:
RiotRunaan:

Can you get Harrow to introduce himself on the forums!? i wanna meet him! and thanks Runaan for the excellent work!

I now have anouther reason to use my singed /l hotkey!!!