Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever is the Red who designed Ziggs, I want to have a word with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crunkie

02-01-2012

Because I am completely in love with this little guy. Not even just his skillset, HIM in general. Watching him run around the map, giggling, makes me laugh. I love his Joke, and his taunt is funny too. I love his entire design from his kit, to his voice, to his lore. I lost my first game horribly because I was too enthralled by him. I didnt even care if I died a lot because his death animations are cool as hell too. Hes just friggin perfect.

Whoever the red who designed him is, I want to thank you wholeheartedly.

Ziggs4lyfe<3

smokin thrills

02-01-2012

It was Meddler. It's his first champ. He seems like a xypherous level bro.

ChickeNoodle

02-01-2012

Meddler <3

Touchstone86

02-01-2012

I'm still at work dying to give him a try! He looks so fuuuun!

Philosoraptor

02-01-2012

Quote:
Crunkie:
Because I am completely in love with this little guy. Not even just his skillset, HIM in general. Watching him run around the map, giggling, makes me laugh. I love his Joke, and his taunt is funny too. I love his entire design from his kit, to his voice, to his lore.

Whoever the red who designed him is, I want to thank you wholeheartedly.

Ziggs4lyfe<3

Blizzard designed him lol, see "Goblin Sapper"

Send Me Lewds

02-01-2012

If I had to guess I would label him as a Xypherous champ, but apparently it was Meddler.

BurntToast

02-01-2012

Yea he is a REALLY well designed champ. He is going to be one that people are going to pick up, love and keep playing. I don't expect him to fade away like a lot of the more recent champs. If you REAAALLLYY want to have some fun with him I suggest the Mad Scientist skin. Throwing beakers full of acid is even more fun than bombs xD

Granistas

02-01-2012

Here comes the BOOM!

Tenant

Friend of Urf

02-01-2012

I was really surprised to hear him giggle while just running around. Little things like that man.

I hope they do this kind of ambiance with more champions.

MinusTheMuse

Recruiter

02-01-2012

because of his passive i noticed he can jungle with a leash >.< just need to fine tune my masteries and runes. my first try was without a leash and standard ap carry runes + masteries. i got low after self leashing blue but one that was done i kited the other camps and had to b before red. but that was without any armor except for cloth and no bonus attack speed or anything jungle related. its going to be fun to ult from the jungle as a gank lol

edit: jungling works! as reds armor yellows ap blues and quints 21/9/0 start blue of course