Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin Zhao Wants You to Join the Winged Hussars!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellCustom

09-23-2011

Finally !!! I've waiting so long for this skin. I was starting to wonder is it was exclusive for Asia or something like that!.. Can't wait to buy it or earn it !! =D

Alebarco

09-23-2011

it looks cool but this skin... is so danm old, like incredibly old before we gi kee and jarvan and everyone else

HeroXsouL

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Xin now by 450 IP ,

Warlendario

09-23-2011

nice skin

Player 7

09-23-2011

Quote:
Moneypenny:
Summoners!

The Seneschal of Demacia is here to let you know that the Winged Hussars are on the lookout for new recruits! The legendary Winged Hussars will be opening up their books to new members starting this Monday, the 26th of September, so don’t miss roll call! If you’re ready to don your set of historical-inspired armor, you’ll be pleased Winged Hussar Xin Zhao is on the march!

The League of Legends wants you, summoner! Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of these elite knights?!

Can I has.
Im Polsih and it is my history lol.

EA Tobster

Marketing Associate

09-23-2011

Just to clarify, it is not a legendary skin. But, it will make you better at Xin Zhao (no it won't).

For those of you who are not well versed in Polish history, here is a short summary of Winged Hussars from our friends at Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_hussar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_hussar)

lilngu

09-23-2011

so what does this actually mean ?

webel

09-23-2011

Buy a skin for a UP champ! Yesssssssssss...

Zyvexal

09-23-2011

lol hussars... REMINDS ME OF AGE OF EMPIRES 2!!!

ah good times.

SlavMan24

09-23-2011

Wasn't this exact same skin a custom skin on Leaguecraft?