New Skins and Garen Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sekret

04-26-2010

Somebody tell how many it is necessary to wait? When I will enter a patch?

VacantMind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfaller View Post
Whoa the good Garen Skin is in the Bundle.
Wait what? What are you talking about? The good one is in the double bundle NOT the Champ and 1 skin bundle. His Blood Angel or w/e like skin is just **** compared to the golden one.

DarkL

04-26-2010

Any news yet when the patch would come, im both excited for Garen and the skins.

MaliZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2010

What happened to shaco?!

Elmnir

04-26-2010

This is the first batch of skins that I *ALL* want to buy. With the nerf Warwick is getting, it's a good thing that he looks awesomer.

I know, that's not a word. It is now.

machete21

04-26-2010

I don't have a urge to buy this guy for some reason.. 0.o i just wanna kick everyones ass who plays him haha

NinjainSpandex

04-26-2010

Sigh... you take the skins from my story in the urf contest and i didnt even get an honorable mention.

Elmnir

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkL View Post
Any news yet when the patch would come, im both excited for Garen and the skins.
Based on the past weeks, it'll be Friday morning.

Bluebolt77

04-26-2010

Awesome, I'll have to get the bundle.
As a side note, if Garen is as cheap as I think he'll be, imagine how matchmaking will be. 2 Garens in every game for months.. >_>

Odomirr

04-26-2010

The two main characters I play are Gragas and Nasus, neither have any good skins. Gragas could use an Octoberfest one or some such. Nasus could use some more getups as well. Like this week, both champions are going to be available for free, and it'd be really nice to have skin changes so people could tell that I'm actually a regular at playing these characters, and not someone using them for free.