Art Spotlight - Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coopsterooni

Recruiter

07-20-2011

when does he come out

Dr Toenail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

I love it, it's like a detailed update of original champ designs. He looks like he could fit in with the original 40 with that cartoony exaggerated style. He's just so much more detailed than they are XD

GothReaper

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0R0N0A ZORO View Post
Wukong has been epicly copied from a chinese story journey to the west, he is a monkey king, his weapon is a staff, his staff can grow bigger, and he can multiply too. Exact same as in journey to the west.
it is actually taken from a classic chinesse novel.. where the character's name is Sun Wukong, the monkey king... who is exactly the same as our lovely champion.. yeah its a copy, but though it is a classic novel none cares.. its like claming that twilight copied the vampire theme from bram stoker's dracula.. yes it is.. but who cares??

InfernalWyvern

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoor View Post
Is it just me or does he only have one leg?
I'll be careful not to put my hand in my pocket around you. You might go and call the ambulance because I lost a hand.

RaptorJetpack

07-20-2011

Keenan needs to do more artwork!

clrk

07-20-2011

his face makes him op

ScytheWatch

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0R0N0A ZORO View Post
Wukong has been epicly copied from a chinese story journey to the west, he is a monkey king, his weapon is a staff, his staff can grow bigger, and he can multiply too. Exact same as in journey to the west.
Wukong IS the monkey king from journey to the west, that's where they got their champion idea from

nastynate600

07-20-2011

Good job on this one riot, I couldn't be more impressed with your artist. Seriously great work

hippogrease

07-20-2011

jeesus this guys is gunna be so op ill die every 1/4 of a second ... wait a minute if i just get him all my problems will be solved im a genius...sort of

Kasuda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2011

Freakin sick. 9 hours? Man I'd die after 2.