Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


You've reached the daily limit...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seresibyl

Senior Member

04-25-2010

of riot point purchases...

URGH
I wanted my skin =(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soldrinka

Member

04-25-2010

Quote:
seresibyl:
of riot point purchases...

URGH
I wanted my skin =(


Wtf? There is a limit? Are you ****ing serious? What is it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezon

Senior Member

04-25-2010

Quote:
Soldrinka:
Wtf? There is a limit? Are you ****ing serious? What is it?


IDk, incase your account gets hacked and someone spends all the RP?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterfulWizard

Senior Member

04-25-2010

ya i tried to buy the champion bundle and it said "Cannot spend this much RP at once, Please try again"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soldrinka

Member

04-25-2010

No really what is the limit? I want to know. I love the idea of "We have your money, but you're not allowed to spend it how you want."

If you get hacked it SHOULD be as simple as writing an e-mail to support. That said, Riot has some of the worst customer service I've seen out of a gaming company; pray nothing happens to your account on a weekend. Also, on my main I bought Mord only to have him relock. I wrote Riot about this about a month ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet. Essentially I've been robbed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seresibyl

Senior Member

04-25-2010

Quote:
Soldrinka:
No really what is the limit? I want to know. I love the idea of "We have your money, but you're not allowed to spend it how you want."

If you get hacked it SHOULD be as simple as writing an e-mail to support. That said, Riot has some of the worst customer service I've seen out of a gaming company; pray nothing happens to your account on a weekend. Also, on my main I bought Mord only to have him relock. I wrote Riot about this about a month ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet. Essentially I've been robbed.


Well, I'm not talking about a spending limit (Though I find that equally lame).

The limit is just on how much you can /buy/. You are only allowed to buy RP three times per day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Federici

Recruiter

04-25-2010

Quote:
seresibyl:
Well, I'm not talking about a spending limit (Though I find that equally lame).

The limit is just on how much you can /buy/. You are only allowed to buy RP three times per day.



You can only buy RP three times a day?

huh.... I wonder why that is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soldrinka

Member

04-25-2010

Quote:
seresibyl:
Well, I'm not talking about a spending limit (Though I find that equally lame).

The limit is just on how much you can /buy/. You are only allowed to buy RP three times per day.


Well its a documented fact that Riot hates money, look at all "limited edition" skins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xozzen

Senior Member

04-25-2010

funny stuff here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ta11geese3

Senior Member

04-25-2010

Quote:
Soldrinka:
Well its a documented fact that Riot hates money, look at all "limited edition" skins.


If they weren't limited edition you'd think "well I can always buy it later" whereas if it's limited edition it's "now or never," and if you didn't buy something the next time you see a LE skin you like you'll buy it because you know it'll be gone.


12