Gameplay Preview - Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphascrub

07-20-2011

I'm glad everyone can tell how op and how boring he will be from a single video.

Bar Keep

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticalShadow View Post
boring design, no creativity. none of his abilities even fit with him being a monkey, i was already bored of the idea of another tanky dps champ, but this one takes boring to a while new level.

and to the guy that complains its not so easy, it really is. while we might not all have the skills to animate or render or code, the vast majority if not all of us have the idea to think up a concept, which is something this champion needed.
HE IS NOT A TANKY DPS!!!! He is just dps, no tanky, as in a glass canon that has to get in close to someone to attack. as in he is like yi, and if yi dont get nerfed then he does not need it either.

Sacrilicious

07-20-2011

wesome

RustleMahJimmys

07-20-2011

Sometimes I get excited about champs and look forward to them.

Im in full ****ing HARD-ON MODE. This guy looks so **** fun to play.

Troll Of Destiny

07-20-2011

def sounds like ym champ

Lord Arumen

07-20-2011

Blademaster says wut?

KingNoob123

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
Am i the only one disapointed at this?

How is this champ superfun to play when his passive i just a defensive buff, his q is a standard attack wich applies a pretty standard debuff and his ulti is a overhauled copy of garen's spin? (and a pretty standard whirlwind after all).

The decoy seems nice (although i dont know how many experienced players are going to fall into this) and the dash just follows the lazy riot trend of recycling and camouphlaging standard abilities (to me it's just a standard dash wich applies some kind of aoe in wich the spell particles are copies of yourself... meh, just reminds me of the last 2 champions, yorick and orianna).

Tbh i was expecting a superagile fighter with high mobility similar in some way to diablo3's monk.

Anyways, Riot surprised me with leesin (wich i tought would suck and now i love) so i will wait until the release to settle my mind about this.
" a superagile fighter with high mobility " was what I was looking for, sad face now >w<!!

Seanyb05

07-20-2011

I smell some op complaints coming.

silent2sound

07-20-2011

Ight now wheres that super saiyan skin on him?

transter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynsei View Post
hey riot, monkey king now look's ok. If u want a awesome champ give to him some goku's power like a kamehameha ult.
We have katarina and garen with spin, but no one with kamehameha or a cloud to walk in the air.

Plz think about that if u have time to change her abilities!
lux has kamehamaha