Gameplay Preview - Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King of Hearts11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

****ing Spin2Win all over man.

D3m0l1sh3r

07-20-2011

He's my new main! <3

excrulon

07-20-2011

wow... i was excited about him but it's absolutely nothing new. just a different model using old abilities.

É o Salsa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

So you rush the release of a hero by "chimaeraing" a bunch of different champions with the hopes of kansas city shuffling all of your customers... uh... BS?!

Get your s#!7 together, release magma chamber and rework the graphics like you've been promising for the past semester and STOP RELEASING CHAMPIONS SO DARN OFTEN!

#rantover

P.S. sorry if I've offended anyone

iKinetica

07-20-2011

Is this BladeMaster from DOTA? Oh God $_$

Jakeletwin

07-20-2011

can u make the clone dance

DECOY: Creates a stationary dancing clone and stealths Wukong for 1.5 seconds. After a short delay the clone erupts onto the dance floor dealing area of effect damage in a short radius around it.

exelsis xax

07-20-2011

time to spin for the win
X OVER 9000!!!!

BestScytherNA

07-20-2011

Sounds pretty cool. The ult knocking people airborne is a nice touch, gonna make Garen jealous.

TheOldOneTwo

07-20-2011

If I worked at riot here would be my output on Sun Wukong.

Passive: (Original) Sun Wukong's Passive will be the first passive with an on/off feature in the game. Where he whistles to summon nimbus to get a flat movement speed increase. his first attack from his nimbus will do increased damage.

Q: Extending Staff, Like his most original attack ever. Does good damage in a straight line. If a hero is hit, the cooldown is reduced and the next strike can stun.

W:Iron Hair, every upgrade increases his defence. When used he will make an imitation of himself. (Same as Riot)

E: Sweeping Strike, Hit in a large cone in front of you, if an enemy was hit, the cooldown is reduced and the next strike can slow.

R: The True Nimbus Strike, Wu Kong Channels for a few seconds and jumps into the sky on his nimbus, where he sopposedly uses his ultimate move, where he creates the biggest stick the world has seen. This skill can be used anywhere on the map as long as you have vision of it, you may choose 1 spot small spot as where to crush your gigantic stick. Deals massive damage in a circle. Enemies hit will be stunned and the stick will shrink, where you simply slide down it at target location.

Grâves

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
Summoners!

With all the buzz around Wukong, the Monkey King, we decided it might be a good time to take a moment to examine his gameplay and abilities. Wukong is a melee fighter champion with abilities designed around mobility, fighting multiple enemies, and escape. Here to bring you an inside look at this most noble monarch of monkeys is Associate Producer Paul Belleza of our Champion Design Team.

Watch Wukong, the Monkey King in action in this exciting gameplay preview!

[turley]oJCWmGTaVnU[/turley]
FML I JUST USED MY 6300 ON VLAD Dx