Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thank you Phreak!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xahhfink6

04-25-2010

^^Probably a practice game against actual players trying to learn the game

I agree that phreak is probably targeting people who are still learning the game with these spotlights, but its a little ridiculous that he is destroying pubs with a smurf

"Watch anivia's full burst capability as I kill this fiddlesticks 7 levels lower than me with no hp items!"

Carados

04-25-2010

Quote:
xahhfink6:
^^Probably a practice game against actual players trying to learn the game

Nope, a practice game full of sycophants. Occasionally he posts a thread on the forums saying "IM RECORDING A VIDEO JOIN THIS PRACTICE GAME." The people most likely to join are the Phreak worshippers and not, like, good players.

And why did my post get downrated? I'm right.

Koopatroopa

04-25-2010

The point of the spotlight is to show people how to play the champion and various tactics you can use. Its not meant to show how much he owns. It would be quite difficult to teach someone; who hasnt played the champion before, how to play it when he's constantly trying to play the actual game against good players. I wish people would get that.

Smokin Soldier

04-25-2010

Quote:
BluffinWmyMuffin:
How the hell did u get 27 assists in a practice game?!

QFT, that made me lol