Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Customizabe Recommended Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dularasil

07-19-2011

I think there should be a way to locally save items that will appear in the space currently allocated to "recommended items". Some champions have recommended items that I never build and I have to instead search around the shop for the ones I do actually want. For instance, I play AP TF and all of his recommended items are for AD/AS TF so none of those items get built and thus the bar does me no good. I wish I could instead have rabadon's and lich bane appear on that bar for them to be easy to find and build.

Gustavohw

07-19-2011

Yea! and they should put a option in the "More Options" like: Enable custom recommended items. This is just one of my thoughts.

PapaFraag

07-19-2011

True, it should have an own build system for each champ that you play or like to play with. A sistem of main build.

Feelthehate

07-19-2011

This is a really good idea! I play a large variety of champions and sometimes forget my builds on them, this would help my memory as well as cut down on search time!

Lepastro

07-19-2011

I like it!!!

eddiecsilva

07-23-2011

+1

An customizable list of recommended items sounds very cool.

rod085

07-23-2011

+1

Klyern

07-23-2011

+1 K

this is epic, it would save so much time shopping, i would put starting items on it, like 1 movement boots and consumables.

And no longer would my slow buying teammates reach brush too late lol.

Also you could just put a "reset to default" button below the recommended items bar, if you are hesitant because you want it to remain the way it is for noobs's sake

Roger Barbossa

07-25-2011

good idea ...support

Coaltar

07-25-2011

I find it hilarious how Alistar's recommended items include Ionian boots, Frozen Heart, AND Shurelya's Reverie. I once wasn't paying attention and bought his recommended boots by accident. Lovely waste of gold there, still won the match somehow but hey, it's hard to lose with the cow.