Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@RiotGames A humble request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soviet Mudkip

07-19-2011

ill bump cus i know how much it sucks to be unvoiced ]: gl broski

Rebsterr

Recruiter

07-19-2011

Quote:
SurrealSilence:
I've spent 4000 dollars at walmart. Can I steal a fifty dollar game and get away with it?

This. Not everything is subjective unfortunately. Though for good PR, I wouldn't be surprised if they potentially do something about it.

aruzate

07-19-2011

bump for great justice

Sevbot

07-19-2011

I support you through and through, if this is the truth, i dont see why not repaying your debt, even by a different payment method should be an issue

-if anything itd give us hope in these times of recent recurring crashes

Tailsz

07-19-2011

Thank you for the nice replys Help me through this very anxious time

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

07-19-2011

Help this man

Miasm

07-19-2011

This man needs help. He would gladly buy you a beer need you a drink at the bar.

Rheaonon

07-19-2011

I know this happened to me, my bank rejected a paypal payment after it went through (to a game company I have purchased from many times before) and my account was banned. After speaking with their support staff I had to purchase prepaid cards equaling the amount that was owed and then my account was unbanned. Something along these lines would work for Riot as well I think. Hopefully you can get the account back if it was only a mistake, if you are pulling one over on us, then you deserve it.

Tailsz

07-19-2011

Bump

Tailsz

07-19-2011

Bump