@RiotGames A humble request

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tailsz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

I have, but unfortuneately they are giving me the same response that I have to mail from the US.

I am from Canada and I do not like to send cash via mail/post. It is inconvient and unreliable, if you can help me by telling the other Riot staff regarding this issue that allows me to pay in credit card, it would be great. Thanks for replying!

Jesse McCartney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Send in your request to support.riotgames.com and our awesome Player Support team will have a look at it!
in about 12 days

FoxAmidstStars

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thung lyfe u no View Post
in about 12 days
Read post above, he already got responded to.

PKAHH

07-19-2011

It seems a bit harsh to ban someone that contributed $300+ dollars (if what he says is true) over $20...

AquaberryD0lphin

07-19-2011

boomshakalaka

SLHPSS

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKAHH View Post
It seems a bit harsh to ban someone that contributed $300+ dollars (if what he says is true) over $20...
it's not just $20... banks charge fees for back charges... it's probably more in the range of $60-80

Rhotacism

07-19-2011

Help him out

FoxAmidstStars

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKAHH View Post
I've spent 4000 dollars at walmart. Can I steal a fifty dollar game and get away with it?

Demeater

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
I've spent 4000 dollars at walmart. Can I steal a fifty dollar game and get away with it?
I did.

Pwekl

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
Probably yes, why?

12345612 ... 52