@RiotGames A humble request

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tailsz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

I have been banned for chargeback because of a faulty transaction in the past. The value is at $20 and I wish to repay this sum entirely. I am truly sorry that this has even happened, I sincerely ask that allow me to repay this with credit card instead of cash via mail/post. My League of Legends account is very dear to me as I contributed over $300 (and only one $20 payment was problematic), contributed in a program to help new players learn the game (see LoL University), left only 6 times in over 1000 games played and I use very little to no profanity in games. Since then, I've established myself as a decent player (by no means that I intend to brag but my current elo is 1541) who continues to support RiotGames every month. So please Riot, allow me to make this payment through credit card OR through LoL prepaid cards and unlock my account.

Update after nika's post:*
Support has not understood me that I wish to repay in credit card. They think that I am trying to 'weasel' out of repaying...or attempting to make a charge-back again...
Please i am getting very upset over this, I can't even sleep well, it's just so much stress thinking that you could potentially lose so much. *
I have 'poured my heart and soul' into this game, Ive play as much as I can and help out everyone that I play with.I try to keep my team together and have supported Riot for a while. I really do not want all that much time, friends Ive made (alot...), money and effort gone to waste. I wish to continue to help RiotGames and continue to contribute to the LoL community as much as I can. If another Riot staff could allow me to repay through credit card, I will buy $100 more worth of Riot Points as thanks. I understand that $100 is not alot, but it is 1/3 of how much I have already spent. Thank you for understanding.*

Another update:*
For all the hating parties out there, I did not intentionally want this to happen. I love Riot, I obviously did not purposely go out of my way to scam them and laugh like a tard. Thanks for all the supporters, keeping me from sobbing and needing to talk to friends to talk about 'stuff'. :/

FINAL (maybe) Update: Support has told me "I unfortunately cannot make any exceptions. This is because if I made an exception for one person, it will only be fair to make exceptions for everyone else as well. It is my intention to be as fair as possible to our community." I am very near at the end point of quiting League of Legends. Despite telling Riot that I can not make a United States money order because I live in Canada, and that I am an honest person, they have not been lenient enough to let me repay $20 through credit card or prepaid LoL cards. At this point I am begging Riot to make an exception. If not, I wish to thank all of the LoL community that has been supportive and understanding and wish Riot good luck.

NEW UPDATE!!!!: THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! A fellow LoLer, Lumanos Majire is willing to make the money order for me! For everyone who has supported me, please salute to this wonderful and compassionate person! I love you guys!

Thank you,

The man who used to be in tears,
Twelvetails

Tailsz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

If this is one time that I need your love, LoL community, it's now. I'm in a crisis, please help. Thank you so much

Tailsz

07-19-2011

Please someone support me?

Cornmuffin

07-19-2011

if all is true, bump for you

Tailsz

07-19-2011

Thank you so much guys, Riot Support hasn't given me much to deal with (no offense)

GoingAsheToMalph

07-19-2011

bump hope they respond bro

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

07-19-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Send in your request to support.leagueoflegends.com and our awesome Player Support team will have a look at it!

alaphonse

07-19-2011

nika!

LitteBlooFox

07-19-2011

Gl

Arizel

07-19-2011

Have you tried Riot Support yet? They are usually good about the support ticket system and they are still hiring for such support positions, a position i hope to fill soon. I'm sure a red poster will see this as long as we keep bumping it to the front page. There is also a forum devoted to support stuff and bugs. Try reposting there as well.