Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snow Bunny Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiIlerbee

04-24-2010

Will they be re-releasing this skin pre-xmas? Riot should probably look into this because there are some people (aka me ) who are willing to invest his Riot points to obtaining that skin.

P.S. I am still waiting for French Maid Nidalee!!

rockafella

04-24-2010

french maid nidalee is a reward for getting a certain number of people registered to play LoL and reach level 10. idk what the number is but im sure its a ridiculous number

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

04-24-2010

Quote:
rockafella:
french maid nidalee is a reward for getting a certain number of people registered to play LoL and reach level 10. idk what the number is but im sure its a ridiculous number

Wrong it is not the 350 referral skin.

To the OP no they will not be re-releasing the skin. They will have new skins next Snowdown.

Zerocaliber

Recruiter

04-24-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:

To the OP no they will not be re-releasing the skin. They will have new skins next Snowdown.

Actually, those will get re-released. The only skins they said were going to be limited edition were Zilean & Tristana.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

04-24-2010

Quote:
Zerocaliber:
Actually, those will get re-released. The only skins they said were going to be limited edition were Zilean & Tristana.

Incorrect.
Quote:
riotchuck:

The holiday runes, Snow Bunny Nidalee, Happy Elf Teemo and Workshop Nunu are still available for purchase. These items can be used throughout the year, (Elf Teemo sporting his Christmas hat in July?), but they will not be available for purchase again. We plan on creating brand new holiday content next year.

BananaBoy

Recruiter

04-24-2010

I'd prefer them staying "rare" and not being released again. You will enjoy it much more when people ask how to get it and you say: "You can't."

Immortal Saibot

09-06-2010

Quote:
BananaBoy:
I'd prefer them staying "rare" and not being released again. You will enjoy it much more when people ask how to get it and you say: "You can't."

I will stab you.....I REALLY WANTED THAT **** SKIN ;-; but i bought French Maid instead, GDMT!

Trippindicular

09-06-2010

Quote:
Chaos Raizer:
I will stab you.....I REALLY WANTED THAT **** SKIN ;-; but i bought French Maid instead, GDMT!

nice thread necro

Dickwondo

09-06-2010

Quote:
Chaos Raizer:

Mind not necroing, fail tard?

I apologize, but it really irks me when something necros a thread that's near irrelevant to the present.

AlexHardt

09-06-2010

Quote:
Refined:
Mind not necroing, fail tard?

I apologize, but it really irks me when something necros a thread that's near irrelevant to the present.

I disagree that this is irrelevant. However, I'm not a fan of necros.