Snow Bunny Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiIlerbee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2010

Will they be re-releasing this skin pre-xmas? Riot should probably look into this because there are some people (aka me ) who are willing to invest his Riot points to obtaining that skin.

P.S. I am still waiting for French Maid Nidalee!!

rockafella

04-24-2010

french maid nidalee is a reward for getting a certain number of people registered to play LoL and reach level 10. idk what the number is but im sure its a ridiculous number

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafella View Post
french maid nidalee is a reward for getting a certain number of people registered to play LoL and reach level 10. idk what the number is but im sure its a ridiculous number
Wrong it is not the 350 referral skin.

To the OP no they will not be re-releasing the skin. They will have new skins next Snowdown.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
To the OP no they will not be re-releasing the skin. They will have new skins next Snowdown.
Actually, those will get re-released. The only skins they said were going to be limited edition were Zilean & Tristana.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
Actually, those will get re-released. The only skins they said were going to be limited edition were Zilean & Tristana.
Incorrect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotchuck View Post
The holiday runes, Snow Bunny Nidalee, Happy Elf Teemo and Workshop Nunu are still available for purchase. These items can be used throughout the year, (Elf Teemo sporting his Christmas hat in July?), but they will not be available for purchase again. We plan on creating brand new holiday content next year.

BananaBoy

04-24-2010

I'd prefer them staying "rare" and not being released again. You will enjoy it much more when people ask how to get it and you say: "You can't."

Immortal Saibot

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaBoy View Post
I'd prefer them staying "rare" and not being released again. You will enjoy it much more when people ask how to get it and you say: "You can't."
I will stab you.....I REALLY WANTED THAT **** SKIN ;-; but i bought French Maid instead, GDMT!

Trippindicular

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Raizer View Post
I will stab you.....I REALLY WANTED THAT **** SKIN ;-; but i bought French Maid instead, GDMT!
nice thread necro

Dickwondo

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Raizer View Post
Mind not necroing, fail tard?

I apologize, but it really irks me when something necros a thread that's near irrelevant to the present.

AlexHardt

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refined View Post
Mind not necroing, fail tard?

I apologize, but it really irks me when something necros a thread that's near irrelevant to the present.
I disagree that this is irrelevant. However, I'm not a fan of necros.