Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Snow Bunny Nidalee

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiIlerbee

Member

04-24-2010

Will they be re-releasing this skin pre-xmas? Riot should probably look into this because there are some people (aka me ) who are willing to invest his Riot points to obtaining that skin.

P.S. I am still waiting for French Maid Nidalee!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rockafella

Junior Member

04-24-2010

french maid nidalee is a reward for getting a certain number of people registered to play LoL and reach level 10. idk what the number is but im sure its a ridiculous number


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

04-24-2010

Quote:
rockafella:
french maid nidalee is a reward for getting a certain number of people registered to play LoL and reach level 10. idk what the number is but im sure its a ridiculous number

Wrong it is not the 350 referral skin.

To the OP no they will not be re-releasing the skin. They will have new skins next Snowdown.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerocaliber

Recruiter

04-24-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:

To the OP no they will not be re-releasing the skin. They will have new skins next Snowdown.


Actually, those will get re-released. The only skins they said were going to be limited edition were Zilean & Tristana.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

04-24-2010

Quote:
Zerocaliber:
Actually, those will get re-released. The only skins they said were going to be limited edition were Zilean & Tristana.

Incorrect.
Quote:
riotchuck:

The holiday runes, Snow Bunny Nidalee, Happy Elf Teemo and Workshop Nunu are still available for purchase. These items can be used throughout the year, (Elf Teemo sporting his Christmas hat in July?), but they will not be available for purchase again. We plan on creating brand new holiday content next year.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BananaBoy

Recruiter

04-24-2010

I'd prefer them staying "rare" and not being released again. You will enjoy it much more when people ask how to get it and you say: "You can't."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Immortal Saibot

Member

09-06-2010

Quote:
BananaBoy:
I'd prefer them staying "rare" and not being released again. You will enjoy it much more when people ask how to get it and you say: "You can't."

I will stab you.....I REALLY WANTED THAT **** SKIN ;-; but i bought French Maid instead, GDMT!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trippindicular

Senior Member

09-06-2010

Quote:
Chaos Raizer:
I will stab you.....I REALLY WANTED THAT **** SKIN ;-; but i bought French Maid instead, GDMT!

nice thread necro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dickwondo

Senior Member

09-06-2010

Quote:
Chaos Raizer:
I will stab you.....I REALLY WANTED THAT **** SKIN ;-; but i bought French Maid instead, GDMT!


Mind not necroing, fail tard?

I apologize, but it really irks me when something necros a thread that's near irrelevant to the present.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexHardt

Senior Member

09-06-2010

Quote:
Refined:
Mind not necroing, fail tard?

I apologize, but it really irks me when something necros a thread that's near irrelevant to the present.


I disagree that this is irrelevant. However, I'm not a fan of necros.


12