While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrKatyPerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

MrKatyPerry.

Because in my mind, I'm married to her.

NinjaKitteh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Well i like ninja's and cats, its the only logical.

I also use ShadoKitteh (without the w on shadow) because NinjaKitteh is often taken. :3

Sojs

07-20-2011

sojs are the best that is why

Eakin

07-20-2011

One of my Middle Names is Eakins

Almonds

07-20-2011

I wanted LetsEat****, but there's a curse filter..

So I picked something much more horrid.

:>

League of Julian

07-20-2011

I love sniping.

Insomniac Ren

07-20-2011

Kassadin

also, DMT

zeroDOTjon

07-20-2011

Waaaaaaaay back in the day of MUDs, (stands for Multi User Dungeon, google it) there was a game called Realms of Despair. I played it for many years. In that game or any other MUD in the SMAUG engine, if there was a lot of items of the same name on the floor and you wanted to pick up the first one on the list, instead of typing just "get itemname" and randomly picking one up, you'd type "get 0.itemname".

So I'm the first guy named Jon on the list. 0.Jon

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

07-20-2011

So I was playing Counterstrike ages ago, and my name was "That one guy" 'cause I'm a loser. Anyway, we started talking about kitchen supplies for... Whatever odd reason, and I changed my name to "Saran Wrap" and some guy thought that It was pronounced 'Saiyan Wrap" and we made fun of the guy. I then later told him it was alright and that I'll just change my name to something that didn't confuse him. ChickenWrap, name stuck. Usin' it for years, unique, too.

Foulco

07-20-2011

My name is NOT FROM Falco in Starfox or Cpt. Falcon.
9 Years ago, when I had 8 Years old. I took random letter and it is my name in all the game I play.
I never play a game where the name was allready taken :3

Nothing Special...