While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

07-19-2011

i really have no idea how i came up with this name i used it for myspace back when that was cool
and since i was tired of my old username that involved numbers i decided to start using this one for everything

Ragelegendz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2011

BECAUSE, I'm a F*CKING RAGER~!

Outworld

07-19-2011

I have a thing for bunnies

KickinInTheFront

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

I am Rebecca Black.

Chitin

07-19-2011

I was drinking milk when I was making a WoW character. So... Milkness.

GoHumpAMoose

07-19-2011

its totally obvious who doesn't like humping moose so im trying to get everyone to do it with my name =D

CTbeatz

07-19-2011

I love music and would always be in control of it at my parties or friends parties. My initials are CT and i live in CT.One day my buddy just started calling me ctbeats and it stuck. Also I've taken dj'ing up as a hobby. Fate?

ForeverUryu

07-19-2011

I chose ForeverUryu because Uryu is a character from an anime called Bleach. He's my favorite character and I figured I'd name myself after him. Also, the Forever part was just to copy one of my friends that had ForeverElie in their name.

Leubie

07-19-2011

It's a nickname for me

Snowy Poro

07-19-2011

I'm a very avid Alien fan. I saw the first Alien movie when I was 8, and I've loved them ever sense, as well as the Predators. Xenomorph is the scientific name given to the Aliens, so I just modified that into XenoMorph3