Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanteketsu

Recruiter

07-19-2011

in final fantasy 8, there is this move called zantetsuken performed by gilgamesh and odin. i changed that name into mine

DrSenator

07-19-2011

I am both a Doctor and a Senator. Clearly this is the only explanation.

Chyeaaaaaa

07-19-2011

Couldnt think of anything good....so i typed the first thing that i thought of. CHYEAAAAAA

Mercucial

Recruiter

07-19-2011

Well back when I first started playing WoW (many years ago) I really liked the champ Mercurial in DotA. So I wanted that name, but obviously it was taken, so I added the extra C. It's been my tag ever since.

Raejack

07-19-2011

I just finished getting a platinum trophy on 3d dot game heroes, and started playing this game.

Muffinstien

07-19-2011

I thought to myself, "I need a name."
And then I typed Muffinstien.

Baneli

07-19-2011

I read the Darth Bane Star Wars series but Bane was a rather harsh name to pick to I just lightened it up with eli for baneli (buh-nel-ee) turns out though Baneli is often confused with Benelli the gun producer

Snowboarder

07-19-2011

Chose this name because I snowboard. I started playing LoL in Aug of 2010 and I was surprised no one took this name before me.

MapTheSoul

Recruiter

07-19-2011

I like Epik High.

Hahahahahah

07-19-2011

On the day at my registration I was just laughing all the day and my thought was about like "Hahahahahah" every time, lol. But I'm gonna change my name soon. :P