While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanteketsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

in final fantasy 8, there is this move called zantetsuken performed by gilgamesh and odin. i changed that name into mine

DrSenator

07-19-2011

I am both a Doctor and a Senator. Clearly this is the only explanation.

Chyeaaaaaa

07-19-2011

Couldnt think of anything good....so i typed the first thing that i thought of. CHYEAAAAAA

Mercucial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

Well back when I first started playing WoW (many years ago) I really liked the champ Mercurial in DotA. So I wanted that name, but obviously it was taken, so I added the extra C. It's been my tag ever since.

Raejack

07-19-2011

I just finished getting a platinum trophy on 3d dot game heroes, and started playing this game.

Muffinstien

07-19-2011

I thought to myself, "I need a name."
And then I typed Muffinstien.

Baneli

07-19-2011

I read the Darth Bane Star Wars series but Bane was a rather harsh name to pick to I just lightened it up with eli for baneli (buh-nel-ee) turns out though Baneli is often confused with Benelli the gun producer

Snowboarder

07-19-2011

Chose this name because I snowboard. I started playing LoL in Aug of 2010 and I was surprised no one took this name before me.

MapTheSoul

Recruiter

07-19-2011

I like Epik High.

Hahahahahah

07-19-2011

On the day at my registration I was just laughing all the day and my thought was about like "Hahahahahah" every time, lol. But I'm gonna change my name soon. :P