While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WateryMind

09-14-2011

Its my name for every online game ever.

Based off the fact that our body is a large percentage water, and that this most likely applies to the brain (mind) (I never paid attention in Biology)

JayneCobbe

09-14-2011

I gave a bunch of money to some colonists on accident, kinda became something of a folk hero to them.

Nubsta

09-14-2011

When I entered the online gaming scene around high school (I'd been playing games for years, just never with other people), I heard the term "Nub" used a lot (before it turned into "Noob" in our area). I was really bad compared to them, so I just started calling myself that in-game, but it was bland. I thought about putting Nub with "gangsta" and got this name. The 5 is because somehow my name is always taken. I really want to get rid of it.

Skrain

09-14-2011

I got my name from Oblivion, i named my Nordic Beserker Skrain, as it had a nice sound and feel for the race i was.

Cathelas

09-14-2011

Randomized mmo name. Have used ever since

BloodGod22

09-14-2011

Im a Warhammer 40K fanatic and Chaos player....

Funny thing is that im more of a Slaneesh kind of guy.

Oxzy

09-14-2011

I watched the commercial and I thought I might have to 'clean out' the competition except 'dem too tuff'

DysprosiumJudas

09-14-2011

Dysprosium is the 66th element in the periodic table. I was sitting in chemistry class one day and decided I was going to have a favorite element, and Dysprosium was the one I randomly selected.

Judas is from an IRC channel that I used to frequent. One day we were screwing around and during the conversation I "betrayed" someone (I don't really remember the context) and as a joke I changed my nick to Judas, but before I knew it the name stuck and I was Judas from then on.

I used the two nicknames a lot, and eventually one day I decided to just combine them.

GamerX121

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

wasnt very creative and wanted people to call me what I am which is a gamer. Adding the X121 was just something completely random in my head like that time stack of papers.

Eponet

09-14-2011

Eponine = Epo nine

Eponet = Epo ten