Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zrsean

09-07-2011

It's my username / gamertag for everything. I've used this name from the point in which video games asked for a name.

SsjFnarf

09-07-2011

Super Saiyan and narf with an F

TxOutlaw17

09-07-2011

because im from texas and i can be a bit of a rebel at times and outlaw sounded soo much cooler

Chaosyndrome

09-07-2011

Chaos was the name of the guild I was in in WoW, so I dedicated my name of the guild when they all left to different servers from our ghost server.

Syndrome sounded cool and it starts with the letter s to connect with Chaos, therefore Choasyndrome, two words into one...

four4sticks

09-07-2011

My favorite band is Led Zeppelin...and one of my favorite songs ins Four Sticks. So i added an extra 4...this is the internet after all.

SphincterSailor

09-07-2011

i like sailing sphincters

Allison Dawn

09-07-2011

It's just my real name. >_<

ActuallyMellow

09-07-2011

I originally wanted the name Optikz but some ***! took it and i think he's around level 15 and hasn't played in years... So i went with Xtva, which i made up for my character when i played WoW because Optikz was taken... Pronounced Ex-Tea-Vah and does not mean anything..... Optikz will always be my gamer tag. I got the name Optikz from the bottom of my mouse 6 years ago, It said Optical.

Infected Mess

09-07-2011

My other account got ban.....

Spootenheim

09-07-2011

Because of the show angry beavers.