2v2 team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathStatus

09-06-2009

best 2v2 combo and strategy?

Nmaster64

09-06-2009

Ryze + Ryze?

:P

Zaysus

09-06-2009

Good question. I've never played a 2v2, but I'd imagine a good combination would be a pseudo-tank/dpser and a support, preferably with some damage capability. I'd assume you'd also want them both to have some sort of disable. Blitz and Taric might be a nice combo. Have Taric build all AP, you've got an armor buff, heal, stun, and Blitz has a pull, AOE, silence, popup and a good combination of damage and tankability.

Then again, two powerful casters might be extremely potent in a small game situation like that too, where you won't have 5 disablers or the need for massive AOEs. I'd think Ryze and Morgana, for instance would be a pretty tough combination to beat, plus you've got the early harassing capability, and Morgana's shield to somewhat protect your squishiness.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-06-2009

is this 2v2 going same lane, or 2 singular lanes? If its 2v2 middle lane, i'd say ashe is amazing. she can blue pill back to base, fire an arrow that is super easy to hit with, then teleport back to lane for a 6 second stun! imba

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-06-2009

Get three more team-mates and play a real game! =P

DeathStatus

09-06-2009

we're trying to get good first by 2v2 plus were playing in the same house

momonari

12-02-2009

I normally don't bump old threads but I'd like to have new input since eventually I'd like to play competitively with a friend. Given the changes in the new patch, any suggestions? I assume that in 2v2, defense is less a deciding factor than surviving larger group ganks that have a lot of CC and AoE.

Sadly, in all class based games, some combinations will always be better than others given equal talent. So, focusing on said combination right now would be nice.

Input?

Razerwind

12-02-2009

Soraka + DPSer IMO. Soraka + Fiddle, Soraka + Cho'Gath, etc. I know both of these work very well. Soraka should be spamming heal and mana on the DPSer. It's a war of attrition versus a Soraka + damage dealer and you'll lose everytime because of her ridiculous staying power.