Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban this feeder ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V1r4x

07-19-2011

malp did 3/14/3 ranked never teamfight never ult. and called me noob
i with anivia did 8/8/11

V1r4x

07-19-2011

the malp feeder ranked

Bablefish

07-19-2011

1) Use tribunal.
2) Dont post ban requests.

Black Lister

07-19-2011

Unfortunately, you cannot vote on cases you've reported personally, unless that's changed since I last heard. I'ev had similar problems, the whole team was a premade of noobs and one guys was trying out a character for the first time in ranked. Unfortunately you can't do anything else but suk up the loss and report him/them.

It happens to everyone.

Mísanthropic

07-19-2011

Quote:
Black Lister:
Unfortunately, you cannot vote on cases you've reported personally, unless that's changed since I last heard. I'ev had similar problems, the whole team was a premade of noobs and one guys was trying out a character for the first time in ranked. Unfortunately you can't do anything else but suk up the loss and report him/them.

It happens to everyone.

It's obvious that they [the pre-made group] do it because there's an abuse window open as long as the Tribunal's in it's current abuse-able state. Anyone can /report for next to nothing, and effectively disrupt player's gaming experience because they can.