Server Unavailable in North America???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chauntor

07-18-2011

Tonight it seems that anytime I load up LoL it says that the server is unavailable. Yet when I check server status it says it's online.

Anyone else having issues?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-18-2011

Sorry Chauntor,

There are some server issues going on right now, you can read more here, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...cement.php?f=2

CsuMaestro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

+1 for me
Europe works, but North America shows Unavailable. The "Read More" link tells me that the server is up.

Chauntor

07-18-2011

Thank you for your fast reply Aregionius.

GoodShepperd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

yea i have the same problem

CsuMaestro

07-18-2011

Indeed, so fast that he ninja'd me! :-)

Sorry for being so dense, but just so I'm perfectly clear, that post pertains to the Unavailable issue? The date at the top of thread says it 7-17-11, which was yesterday, and doesn't appear to mention Unavailability. Thanks for any info!

WOLKANT

07-18-2011

BEcause the server North america is SUCK!!!! Europe ftw e.e!!

WOLKANT

07-18-2011

YEAH!!! Look at picture of GoodShepperd i am also aprovade

kiraki666

07-18-2011

ok so i tried to use the link above to read more on what is happening and wouldnt you know......the forums are "broke (your bad)" too...so how are we supposed to view this info?

BnJaH

Recruiter

07-18-2011

i have the same problem D: ! and i travel tomorrow !!!!!! and i dont know when i 'll come back D: !!!!