Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

7/18 Champion Select Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CuttingOnions

07-18-2011

Quote:
Sazdek:
the consistent down voters when they get a spit of bad news just proves most of the community is a bunch of children wanting things now now now.

you didn't pay to play the game, considering this i think LoL is awesome for the service we get for what is essentially free. On the bright side, i got TF2 for free and i can spend just as much time wasting time there until these servers are back up.

shut up do u even play this game, the servers are ALWAYS down that's why everyone is downvoting or are u just a casual at this game and don't know any better

KilusTheLegend

07-18-2011

lol.. there have been threads demanding updates on what is goin on with the stability of the servers...

and now when there are actually updates informing us on what's goin on people don't like it?

i mean....really...? 300+ downvotes? isn't there a "too many downvotes = shut down of thread" thing?

These forum people just can't be pleased.....

Malrock3

07-18-2011

Quote:
Almost North:
7:22 PDT: We are still incompetent. Our head leprechaun is currently exploring the viability of running the servers exclusively off the power of four leaf clovers..... now if only he could get the **** goats to stop eating the things!!!!.

Fixed!!!!

mordekaiser420

07-18-2011

Server Status - OnlineOur servers are currently online. Log in and play any time!.

Mageslayer

07-18-2011

Quote:
Sazdek:
the consistent down voters when they get a spit of bad news just proves most of the community is a bunch of children wanting things now now now.

you didn't pay to play the game, considering this i think LoL is awesome for the service we get for what is essentially free. On the bright side, i got TF2 for free and i can spend just as much time wasting time there until these servers are back up.

I payed for tf2

KoishiSaturnus

07-18-2011

BUGGER!

Wasn't LoL down just this morning, too? Geezel. X_x

Well, better hope the next champ rotation is the coming morning. Some Irelia sounds fun.

NipponIchi

07-18-2011

Well, I'm @ 34:33 minutes now in queue waiting. Thank you for reminding me why the **** I haven't spent any money on this game for MONTHS. And I'll keep not spending a single dime as long as you keep doing **** like this.

The F2P excuse only goes so far before you actually need to show some chops so people don't feel their money is going down the ****ing drain.

Sarg338

07-18-2011

Also, this whole thread proves that most of the LoL community are immature little kids.

chaose

Recruiter

07-18-2011

i guess i'll come back in a week. hopefully it's fixed by then, although evidence suggests the opposite.

EDIT: spelling.

Sazdek

07-18-2011

Quote:
Ununoxium:
**** this game, give me rp or i quit.

lol i love messages like this, i think riot should give everyone rp but just not enough to do anything with to slap kids like this in the face.