Malz, Karth, or Yorick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostookami

07-18-2011

Hey whats up. I thinkt his is my first time posting but ive been playin league for a few months now. anyways im trying to decide what champ i want next.

I main as Swain and i do decently enough with him. Hes really fun to play as.

Im lookin for a high dmg ranged champ and im kinda stuck between Malz, Karth and Yorick. Im leanin more tward Malz though.

Anyone have a suggestion?...pros cons?

Rrbhaunoch

07-18-2011

Yorick has some ranged abilities but is in the heart of it a melee auto-attacking champion, so if you are looking for ranged he is not it.

Malzahar is one of the easier champions to play in my opinion (one of my mains). His E is a cast it and walk away for +gold +exp +harass that can help you keep your distance. His Q is a great poke from long distance once you learn how to use it well. 1v1 Malzahar is amazing. With an AOE silence and a 2+ second suppress he is heavy on CC too. He is a supreme farmer, but so is Karthus.

Karthus is a fun champion to play, but can be surprisingly hard to play. His spammable Q is really his bread and butter...if you can't land it regularly you are going to be at a disadvantage. His slow and W AOE damage spell have great synergy, but that slow is his only CC and the AOE damage can put you in the line of fire to maximize your damage. Karthus has the most infuriating global in the game IMO, but it is really great for helping people learn map awareness (which is why I bought him, to help me watch other lanes).

From what you said I would say you want Karthus or Malzahar.

Ghostookami

07-18-2011

mmk thank you, I think ill go with Malz, ive been watchin vids on all 3 and tried Yorick when he first came out and i think i like the feel of Malz the most.

Ravelar

07-18-2011

malz (L)

he is simply the best champ ever...

Q W R E and gg

TheRynodawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

been maining malz since day 1, prolly wouldn't be playing this game if he wasn't on free to play the week i started. hover with confidence as you can beat most 1v1. team fights with malz is awesome too.

MrToasty

07-18-2011

I... Love.... Malz. He is so viable in solo, 2v1, or 2v2 lanes. He rocks 1v1 and will wreck in a team fight if you can catch one of their carries out of position.

Flash + R = dead enemy. Best combo ever on him. He's a good initiator in smaller (2v2, 3v3) battles as well.

ShamefulDeed

07-25-2011

All that needs to be said about Malz is...

EQWR + Ignite E....... It dosnt matter what you catch with this... They are dead.

If they wont stand still for their picture EWR+Ignite+EQ

That said I run my Malz with CD so his ult is almost spamable and his Q-W-E are.

james7865

07-25-2011

I haved mained malz for a bout 2 or 3 months now and its just fun to see any champ no matter what die in 2.5 seconds to his combo. not to mention when i can get 100 minions kills in less than 17 mins