Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

terrible performance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nudazz

09-06-2009

Hey!

I don't know why, but I have terribly low fps, its around 20, in a bigger battle, it drops to like 10 : |

I have a64 3000+, 7600 gt, 2gb ram, which isn't impressive, I know that, but DotA runs smoothly with everything set to high and I run LoL everything set to very low and shadows off. Correct me, but it shouldn't be like this. One more thing, I have windows 7. Maybe thats the problem, or my computer is really THAT old? Unfortunetaly I can't try out DotA now, beacuse at the new nvidia control panel I can't change the resize option, so it stretches warcraft 3 on my 16:9 monitor : |

This whole situation is getting me mad, since Im getting to love this game : |

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claous

Recruiter

09-06-2009

I'm just taking a stab at this because I haven't played arouond with my frien'ds Windows 7 in a while now. But maybe 2gb ram isn't enough... but that can't be it cause ram shouldn't even effect the fps much... notice i said "much" so no one flame me on this RANDOM STAB at tryign to help. I'm pulling this out of my ass.