Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL shuts down my system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Macio Yi

07-18-2011

LoL(after last server issue/patch) does something wrong on my pc. it disables my monitor and audio(im on laptop) pc is on but it no longer works. can you help me? Windows 7 intel core duo GeForce 7 Go series 7300. i just did reinstall system and cleared discs but it didnrt resolve my issue. It did take me out of 3 games and i couldnt get back so i got banned. can you unban me in this case too? plz help me cause i cant play even on eu serv wit that

Eambo

Recruiter

07-18-2011

Hi Macio,

I don't entirely understand - do you even get into the game before you get this black screen? Or is it directly after Champion Select?

Does any audio you have on stutter, or does it just stop? Can you press alt+tab, or does this not work either?

Macio Yi

07-18-2011

ok ill describe it more: it happens randomly when LoL is on. on log in or in game. its not only program shut down but the whole system:i cant do anything except turning pc off with power button. alttab or ctraltdel does not work. im using my notebook video and sound.

Eambo

Recruiter

07-18-2011

It sounds like your computer may be overheating. Can you download HWMonitor: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

And keep an eye on the temps - what's the maximum temp you see for your graphics card/processor. If you're not sure how to read it, let it run for a while with LoL open and post a screenshot of it. Thanks!

Macio Yi

07-18-2011

im sure its not temperature issue. i have additional fans in my laptop and its mostly cool and never hot, but ill check it out.

Macio Yi

07-18-2011

now i cant even connect. lol says that firewall is blockin it. it doest cause i have none and my net is ok

Macio Yi

07-18-2011

eambo this thread wasnt coled!