Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins Now Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

07-18-2011

It’s another week here in Valoran, and we’re here with another two great skins to help you start the week off right. If you’re into a bit of heavy metal, you’ll be pleased to know that we have a few well armored skins on the way to help satisfy your craving.

Over the years, Amumu has shown us many faces. He’s been a pharaoh, he’s been re-gifted, and he’s even been emo. But did you know that he’s also a very tiny knight? That’s right, summoners! Your knight in shining armor has never looked so sad. If you find that little soldiers are usually at their best when they’re drenched in tears, head on over to the League of Legends Store to pick up Little Knight Amumu now!

On the other hand, if your hankering for some heavy armor is the only thing tempering your uncontrollable desire to wield your axe, you’ll be extra pleased to know that Warmonger Sion has arrived in the League of Legends. You’ll find him getting geared up and ready to chop over at the League of Legends Store.

Additionally, we will be celebrating this new addition to Sion’s wardrobe by reducing the price of some of his older heavy metal regalia. If you haven’t yet picked up Hextech Sion, there’s never been a better time, since from here on out this hammer wielding, biomechanical rendition of our Undead Champion will now be available at reduced cost.

Click on the ‘Skins’ tab in the Store to purchase these new skins!

Syztem

07-18-2011

Yes, finally!

LITTLE KNIGHT AMUMU YOU ARE MINE!

chemistryz

07-18-2011

My goodness, that skin is rather befitting.

with those...TEARS OF KNIGHTLY SADNESS.

MrTheBest

07-18-2011

Pyr0manic

Recruiter

07-18-2011

YAY finally little knight Amumu! such a cute skin!!!

Renekton Bot

07-18-2011

...No Renekton skins...

edit: I hate you people. No new threads for a month.

edit 2: No Demacian Justice, either!

edit 3: In fact, I'm gonna stop posting entirely for the next week and a half!

edit 4: Okay I might post a little.

edit 5: Stop downvoting me!

edit 6: Actually I take that back. Downvote me. I dare you.

edit 7: Okay stop

Regards

07-18-2011

Weeping tears of joy... of despair as long as it gets me a kill.

FLUFFDOG

07-18-2011

Amumu broke the sacred sword!?!?!?

deathTOeXistenZ

07-18-2011

nice.

I remember seeing the tiny knight in one of the champion spotlights and wondering what that was.

Bearoplane

07-18-2011

Very cool skins. ty.