[GUIDE] Kassadin the Rift-walker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empyron

06-07-2010

What I don't understand is how people have trouble dying as Kassadin. I seriously went 12/3/20 on him the other day. Sapphire Crystal, boots, catalyst, amplifying tome, mejai's, DFG. Etc. etc.

Null sphere level 1 than force pulse til you have to take NS again and then RW. I'm not trying to cause a fight, but if you live off RW and are stacking it at fountain, what if the fight is 3/4 on the other side of the map and you don't have teleport? You stack on the way, have one big spell and then stand around devoid of mana. Bwah? Seriously, with flash and riftwalk dying on Kassadin is a total fail unless you're swarm ganked/stunned to hell.

nutnibbler

06-07-2010

theres no problem taking FP first especially if u have your team help u charge it at the fountain. You shouldnt be spamming NS at lvl 1 anyway because the dmg isnt high enough to be worth the mana.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

The only thing Im concerned with this build is that if you go tear 1st and rod/hp 2nd, you are gonna be pretty weak midgame, unless you get fed during early game.

eSSentialplays

08-04-2010

Guide has been updated to reflect play-style changes since the revamp of Kassadin's Passive/Active (+50 ArPen).

peyo

08-04-2010

Force Pulse at level 1? wait, wut? oO

SedulousTurtle

11-11-2010

Teague, you have about the best attitude of any player I've ever encountered. They should let you go to Summoner Level 31 just for that.

I like the build, and your focus on RW as the carry spell, not the 500 AP force pulse that most try and get. I think that, with proper toughness items, some mana, and a lot of magic pen, yes, its your core late game, allowing you to continuouly burst it in their face in a fight, instead of just wasting 4 RWs doing little, waiting for that single "high stack" before using its damage. Really, kass's benefit from just AP is a little lower than most casters (at least without Lich Bane) in my estimation, even though everyone says "he has great AP ratios!", and magic pen allows your Riftwalk to really show its potential.

SedulousTurtle

11-11-2010

And by the way your Leaguecraft links aren't showing the items etc, at least not for me.

Timberwind

02-12-2011

I feel, that if you are gonna be serious about Kass, you gotta go for the gutsy moves, I went 20/7/5 in a threes because the first thing I built was Sheen, Then Archangel, If you build an Archangel quick then Lichbane, Your mana will be sufficient to RW like 4 times without difficulty. I get his Blade at level 3, Just one level, that way my I can activate it to hit with Sheen, and also a free charge for FP when its looking like I'm needing a chase with only 1 charge. I Had about 350ap and I could RW (Lichbane hit for like 450) Blade activate (another 450 hit) Null Sphere, (Lookie that 450 hit is back) and then FP to keep them close and chase, Its Friggin' Lethal, I know I may seem scrubby, but when thier whole team runs from JUST you, you know you've built your Champ right.
I Rune for Magic Pen and CD reduction, I have some runes I need to replace, but at level 18 my kass has about 107 AD without itemizing.

ManaBurnSEAL

Master Recruiter

07-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague View Post
After having put in more than 300 games on Kassadin, I felt that I should get around to actually posting the build I use. Seeing as this is the first "summary guide" I've written, I hope to provide some insight into why people fear me when I play Kassadin. That fear comes from Rift Walk. The other spells are just icing.

Skill Order

1, Force Pulse

andddd this is where i stopped reading