Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game start issues 07/18/2011

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jvjonster

07-18-2011

Quote:
Bailey aint god:
whats 2.30 am pst in nzt???

9:30:00 pm NZST | Monday, July 18, 2011

Zoser

07-18-2011

Goodnight everyone

IVIaximum

07-18-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ts43iOaO0

So true.

Bailey aint god

07-18-2011

Quote:
Rononon:
It's 1 AM PST right now, sit here for about an hour and 17 minutes and then you can play

I like the way you think...common sense, i must try it.

Shadowkirbyness

07-18-2011

iono how anyone can thumbs down rara, she's so cute...

RAD1ANT

07-18-2011

Thanks for the update

Why would you downvote riot for providing us updates?

Kazémandias

07-18-2011

Quote:
Shadowkirbyness:
iono how anyone can thumbs down rara, she's so cute...

It's a he. He's just using an Akali pic. And also: ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

maxicus

07-18-2011

Quote:
XaoGarrent:
lol @ mass downvotes.

C'mon Riot, you need to get your stuff together or DotA 2 is going to eat you alive. This is VALVe we're talking about, they're more dangerous competition than Blizzard.

not really as dota 2 will have the same issues.

Lyconic

07-18-2011

The fact is that Riot has made a game so incredible that when it's down due to technical issues, patches, etc. we are forced to search for something equally entertaining. Many of us realize that we are at a loss.... and so too many people spend that time complaining about Riot and even some down vote Riot's announcements about their working hard to get servers back up for us ASAP. I mean really people??

Since I first began to play LoL I've yet to play any game which I'd rather spend time playing, nor have I witnessed a development team which actively monitors, and responds to their game's community, and often create new or modify old game elements based on requests and suggestions within the community. Leona for example, not long ago I remember participating in a thread. I have had a lot of good times playing with friends who live overseas chatting and catching up while on skype or vent as well as making new friends who I've also had some great times with. I could go on and on about my passion for this game, its humor, rich story, addicting strategy....... etc.... haha! However, I think it's best I simply say:

Thanks for everything Riot keep up the good work!

Umezete

07-18-2011

Nevermid