Game start issues 07/18/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryan King1

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyreal View Post
'Kinda Simple'
To someone who knows it
well it is kinda simple it is what it is you know now, now calm down you dont need to be all edgy cuz LoL is down

Dr Dagless MD

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedSoldier View Post
You guys need to stop trolling its disrespectful...Riot is doing the best they can.
Yeah right, Riot is trolling. Making us waste our time by stringing us along saying "it'll be soon".

Wobuffet

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lifeless Rock View Post
wow, i cant believe this community. Riot works so hard to make this game work, and something goes wrong and everyone flips. The server went down and riot jumped right on top of it to fix things. Far out.
bro. you say it like they're not getting paid top dollar to do what every other game developer at least has the decency to do. keep your fkn servers up for more than a week at a time.

enzerozerobee

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
We’re experiencing issues with League of Legends and will need to restart the platform to resolve this problem. Do not be alarmed if you find that you have been logged out of League of Legends and the service should return to normal quickly.

1:00 am PST: We've determined the root cause of the problem and are working on a fix now. Current ETA for service restoration is 2:30am PST. We will update you with more information as it's available.

1:30 am PST: Good news summoners! Restoration is moving quickly than we originally anticipated. We're expected service restoration to happen by 2:00 am PST. This ETA is subject to change, so please stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for playing League of Legends.

2:02 am PST: We're finishing up the last bit of our testing now. Thank you for your continued patience.

6:02 am PST: We're finishing up the last bit of our testing now. Thank you for your continued patience.
fix'd

animeweaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

The rage!!
The rage!!!

kupokun

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash1515 View Post
NOT watching that.

Sneaky PigIet

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
We’re experiencing issues with League of Legends and will need to restart the platform to resolve this problem. Do not be alarmed if you find that you have been logged out of League of Legends and the service should return to normal quickly.

1:00 am PST: We've determined the root cause of the problem and are working on a fix now. Current ETA for service restoration is 2:30am PST. We will update you with more information as it's available.

1:30 am PST: Good news summoners! Restoration is moving quickly than we originally anticipated. We're expected service restoration to happen by 2:00 am PST. This ETA is subject to change, so please stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for playing League of Legends.

2:02 am PST: We're finishing up the last bit of our testing now. Thank you for your continued patience.
i say thumbs up. thanks for the info. Although i am getting a little tired of the sparatic downtime. I dont know much about programming but i can imagine it being like a watch working. instead of gears you have 110100101110.

Arcapalypse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzaSky View Post
riot is trolling us
its ironic when this whole board is basically doing the same thing lol

Lixe

07-18-2011

Hooray anniversary past the 100th page.

Rononon

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukasuke View Post
I love you