Warwick Jungle Build(?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LexDura

08-11-2011

Hi everyone, I was thinking about a possible jungle build when I get to level 30. (Yes I know that when I get there I could always test it out, but I want to get some feedback before then)

Anyways, here's how it would go.

Level One Stats (according to "LoL Builder Lite" on the Droid market):

• 526 HP
  • 8 HP Regen
  • 693 "Effective" Health (I have no idea what this means, unless it's according to the armor/health formula)
  • 220 Mana
  • 8 Mana Regen
  • .817 A-Speed
  • 73 A-Damage
  • 21 Arm-Pen
  • 32 Armor
  • 31 Mag-res
  • 3% CDR

Masteries 20/0/10:
  • Red:
  • 3-Deadliness (Crit Chance)
  • 1-Plentiful Bounty (Smite)
  • 4-Sorcery (CDR)
  • 4-Alacrity (AS)
  • 3-Sunder (ARP)
  • 2-Offensive Mastery (Minion damage)
  • 3-Brute Force (AD)

Green:
  • 3-Good Hands (Death Time)
  • 1-Haste(Ghost)
  • 4-Awareness (EXP)
  • 2-Utility Mastery (Buffs)

Runes:

Marks:
3x ARP
6x AS

Seals:
9x Armor

Glyphs:
9x AS
(I know some of you would prefer Magic Resist, but I feel I get enough from my items later on)

Quins:
3x ARP

Skills:

Q-Hungering Strike (Life Steal)
W-Hunter's Call (AS)
E-Blood Scent (MS)
R-Infinite Duress (Suppress)
W, Q, Q, W, E, R, Q, E, Q, Q, R, E, W, W, W, R, E, E
The reason I get three in Blood Scent before I max Hunter's Call is because at level 1 Blood Scent gives 20% MS within a 1,500 range. However, at level 3 the range more than doubles to 3,100 and it gives 30% MS. I know the MS isn't too much, but the range helps a lot when you come back from death (or a "b") and you need to get to a team fight asap.

Items:

1) Long Sword/Health Pot
2) Madred's Razors/Boots of Speed
3) Merc Treads
4) Malady*
5) Banshee's Veil
6) Spirit Visage/Madred's Blood Razor
7) Madred's Blood Razor/Spirit Visage
8) Black Cleaver**
*Okay, right now you're either raging at me, or congratulating me. The thing here is that a Malady severely increases the damage of Hungering Strike. And, yes, it may not seem like too much but it does affect it quite a lot. (Also you have to consider that the Blood Razor does magic damage as well)
**This is purely situational. If I'm dying more than I'd like to be, I would get a Guardian Angel. If I'm facing a team with a major AD DPS, then I'd get a Thornmail. If there's a really annoying AP carry, Force of Nature.

Route:

I'm not 100% sure about this. I was thinking maybe Blue > Wolves > Wraiths > Small Golems > Lizard > Gank/Dragon
I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me a route or tweak mine in some way.

iProbie

08-11-2011

nowadays, I've seen tanky warwick all over the games
this type of ww only needs wit's end and madred's bloodrazor for damage output
the rest of the items are pure defensive or a mix between survivability and damage

I'd prefer wit's end over malady because wit's end offer up to 50 bonus mr which a melee champion who will enter the middle of a battlefield needs.

RoCCocheLLo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

i go ww jungle too so here is my build:
Cloth armor + 2hp pots
get 700gold for razors
Zerk Greaves
get 40% atack speed from recurve bow
bf sword
black cleaver or bloodthirster
finish off madreds bloodrazor
phantom dancer
[Instert AD item] if you got enough time get cleaver / bloodthirster, whichever u didnt get
Guardian Angel (believe it or not, teamfight almost done, ur low hp, many dead ppl, you die, revive, ace)

LexDura

08-12-2011

@iProbie I figure I'll be pretty tanky already with the Banshee's, Merc Treads, and Spirit Visage. If it's not enough I would end up getting one of the other items, but I'd still like to do some damage. Which is why I have a mix of damage/tank items.

@RoCCocheLLo I know a lot of eople get Cloth Armor but I don't see the point when I already have armor seals. I'd also rather have Merc Treads over Zerks because even if the team has little CC, the magic defense always helps. I also think that an off tank dps WW is a lot better than just straight DPS. Which, I think, is what you build when you jungle. WW isn't a carry, so I don't think he should be built like one.

But thank you for your replies, both of you.