Where to buy Riot Points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiWK

04-22-2010

Please don't redirect me to any long threads. I just want you know if I can buy them on this website? (With out the program) and can I buy them with an American Express or those disposable Visa cards?

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiWK View Post
Please don't redirect me to any long threads. I just want you know if I can buy them on this website? (With out the program) and can I buy them with an American Express or those disposable Visa cards?
Hello TiWK,

You can purchase RIOT points within the application in the Riot Store. You can use credit cards with major logos. Otherwise you can visit Best Buy or other authorized stores and purchase Riot Point cards.

I hope that helps,

-Sylph

TiWK

04-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph1 View Post
Hello TiWK,

You can purchase RIOT points within the application in the Riot Store. You can use credit cards with major logos. Otherwise you can visit Best Buy or other authorized stores and purchase Riot Point cards.

I hope that helps,

-Sylph
Can I purchase them anywhere on the website instead of doing it within the program?

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-22-2010

Not at this time. Only through the client or through an authorized retail store location using point cards.

-Sylph

HxC Scene

04-22-2010

Yeah, on the program is best for this kind of stuff.

ouink

09-07-2010

so i cant buy riot point on the website....that not cool...

RGS DarkPonzel

Recruiter

07-28-2011

Hello guys I need to ask A question where do I buy RIOT points for this game what store in Australia..???
I need to buy Riot Points :'( plzzz help me

y2khippy

07-28-2011

Please dont resurect old and DEAD threads like this.

For Australians like myself also. Its pretty much only EB Games and they only have the $10 game cards. The Credit card purchase in game is far better because the more you purchase the better as they dont just scale better but giec bonus RP's the higher you go.