Chauster "NESL Fiasco"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilBill

07-18-2011

Also half of the threads are about champions that are op/up. Move those to champ feedback please riot.

Dranabe

ChiInTheKimChi

07-18-2011

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....__1#entry60637

"I will buy Solomid a vent... I like you guys and I think you guys need to beat CLG on a regular basis... Let me know if thats what you want... Im usually on Epik Gamer vent... Just message me

Ill get a 50 Slot or something, and all the people who need admin will have it." -Jaden

Vilmar

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranabe View Post
This dude...

Zarthorn

07-18-2011

If all the stuff thats being put about this NESL admin is true he needs to be fired no questions asked.

Can't have someone who is supposed to be "impartial" clearly make his distaste and hatred for a particular team be seen especially in such a vocally colourful and extremely global way.

Yes CLG shouldn't have said what they said but when this guy is putting **** like this all over the internet and still holding his job it makes NESL look really bad, it'd be very much in there best interests to show him the door.

It's like watching a boxing match, if the Ref is clearly making biased descions that Ref is investigated and if its found out he was favoring a particular boxer he has his licence to officiate taken away and is banned by the Boxing council for officiating ever again.

Sometimes we can see things with rose tinted glasses, but this guy is being plain cut biased to a tee, therefore he should be shown the door, if anything to save what small shread of reputation the NESL may have left.

Fryth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

So i say NESL sucks as much Riot's Servers =/

merzon

07-18-2011

NESL Jaden, what a joke

Dethie

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranabe View Post
... only goes to show how professional and unbiased these guys are

Guilty Gun

07-18-2011

Man, Jaden isn't even smart enough to put some bias stuff like "I want SoloMid to beat CLG as much as possible" into an EMAIL or something that the public can't read.

How can these NESL people be this godd*** stupid?

HighSalmon

07-18-2011

"I will buy Solomid a vent... I like you guys and I think you guys need to beat CLG on a regular basis... Let me know if thats what you want... Im usually on Epik Gamer vent... Just message me

Ill get a 50 Slot or something, and all the people who need admin will have it." -Jaden

god, biggest ass kisser in the world. Yah guys i will buy you a vent, and you a car, a airplane ticket to germany for the tournment too brah

And move this back to general discussion.
This is in no way to be in competitive discussion.