Chauster "NESL Fiasco"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Real Ripper

07-18-2011

Fire Jaden!

Platymantis

07-18-2011

Funny how they were trying to make that Winner vs Loser bracket best out of 1 also, which of course made no sense.

MlowBe

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post

I'm just saying that there's an avenue for you to raise your concerns without making yourself look immature to onlookers in a public forum. I'm not discounting the value of a public forum either. Open and honest feedback is valued both by us and by you the players.

What other game company would have a public and serious conversation with a guy named "Wickd"
Outside of maybe the last paragraph of chausters blog (which was more troll than anything)... what about anything chauster said made him look immature?

Seriously, the simple fact that you thinking calling people out in public is immature, regardless of how it is actually done is just absolutely ridiculous.

If chauster was like "hey look at this ****** admin, here are some screens of him being a ******bag kknp", then yeah I would agree with you.

Chauster wasnt like that you, and he simply laid out the facts. How you can possibly condemn him for that just makes you look like a complete idiot. If you don't like the mess things make when they go public, then ****ing do something to fix it so you don't have anything embarrassing to hide.

All you had to say was "we'll make sure this admin gets dealt with", and 100% of the people reading this thread would have absolutely no criticism of you at all. Instead, you try and spread the blame around and do what amounts to absolutely nothing, and by doing so, indirectly show that you do not disapprove of this type of unprofessional behavior by the NESL admins.

Ycats

07-18-2011

not sure why Riot want ESL to run their turny... they are not getting any popular, they are only getting less popular with how poorly ESL has been with running the turny and stream sh8tty quality and charging us for slightly better quality.

And the prize money for the turny is like 5k.. dude thats like nothing, Riot should do some search around and get more sponsorship with others and run the tournaments themselves with more prize money and ill guarantee you that the turn out will be a lot better than having this ****ty NESL running it for you.

Poopiee

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platymantis View Post
Funny how they were trying to make that Winner vs Loser bracket best out of 1 also, which of course made no sense.
They tried that because Jaden is a huge TSM fanboy and doesnt like CLG and as CLG was up by one game TSM would of had to win 2, so he tried to make it so TSM only had to win one, to make it easyer for them lol (well thats what i think he tried to do)

gooeyaura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Lol... Competitive LOL at its finest.. It doesn't get much better than this.

replayssoon

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopiee View Post
They tried that because Jaden is a huge TSM fanboy and doesnt like CLG and as CLG was up by one game TSM would of had to win 2, so he tried to make it so TSM only had to win one, to make it easyer for them lol (well thats what i think he tried to do)

Empire

07-18-2011

That's just...so unprofessional...

Crazy O_o

DoenVayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

@Marcou

I stopped following a lot of the thread around page 35, but my only statement is this:

When the people in Egypt and Bahrain and Libya were dealt injustice by their administration, they took to the streets because going to the top felt futile and ineffective. I would guarantee that there is, if not unstated, a sentimentality that the players would receive nothing by confronting the current NESL regime. If a person or populace feels that the powers that be cannot fix the issues at hand, the only democratic solution is to engender outrage and seek others to pick up their mantle.

Chauster called into questions NESL's legitimacy as a whole, is it not in kind with his sentiment to elicit community action? I wouldn't say his actions were immature or out of line, though the tone of his blog might have been somewhat juvenile. He was seeking retribution with transparency to force movement because thigns are now under scrutiny. It was a thought-out and understandable maneuver, not QQ seeking publicity.

Ycats

07-18-2011

@Marcou

after reading your posts, you are pretty making a point saying that Both side the admins and players should respect each other and that they should have handle this in a better manner.

But do you realized what the admins has to lose and what the players has to lose? Admins can make a mistakes and messes up a tournament and they will lose nothing, but the players on the other hand can lose hours of practice time they put into it and the prize money. So please think of what both sides has to lose before asking us to respect the admins while they are the one who messes up first.