Chauster "NESL Fiasco"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWWWMWWWWWMWWWWW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

So boycott nesl

thunderingice

07-17-2011

not sure why jaden hasn't been fired....

OpticalShadow

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepington View Post
I don't understand how Chauster expects NESL Admins to act cordial when he's calling people out like this.

It seems as though he could've made his point without sounding like a tool.

Meh, Orcasmm is no longer an admin according to Jaden, but bearing a grudge like (some) of CLG's players usually do in events like this just seems petty.
it doesnt honestly matter how badly you talk to somebody, any other sport profession would fire the ref on the spot for talking back to a player like that. it doesnt matter if the player goes on a racist rant and threatens the refs family, if that ref lifts a finger or starts fireing back, his job is done.

the way that he responded to the situation is unacceptable, he could have kicked ignored or issued a formal warning, followed by rules sanctioned punishment to a player for mis behaviour, but what he did instead was not only make a fool of himself, but of the entire orginazation for which he was representing.

even off hours, most jobs will can you for disorderly conduct, there is no excuse to this, and if he isnt removed, then there can be no faith in the leagues integrity.

VALOUR THE HERO

07-17-2011

chau real bro

Creepington

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaaden View Post
NESL Admins should have been acting cordial/professional in the first place. Chauster's post is a response to their attitude. If they had been behaving professionally to begin with, Chauster wouldn't have said anything. He wouldn't have needed to.
I saw the original IRC chats with Orc and CLG/TSM, I'd agree, Orc did **** up during the pick process.

In my opinion, Orc should've just given TSM the choice, take random and force CLG to take Swain, or, give CLG cho and they keep Janna.

That didn't happen.

But the way that Bigfat and chauster just went completely ape-**** insane after they disagreed kinda makes my point.

If they'd have simply refused to play until they could speak to a higher up in the NESL, this would've just blown over.

Instead, CLG lashes out, chauster goes to righteous war and gives CLG fan boys something to fap off too while criticizing NESL for being unprofessional.

I would bet that more than half of you would've reacted worse than NESL did.

The thing is, CLG has that fan base to get this point out, they could've just taken the classy way out.

I just disagree with how they handled it.

Edit: One more thing, I don't think the whole "but in X professional international league, a ref can't do this/that"

Yes, but E-sports is still in its infancy, this was just an isolated incident, something that would just blow over if given the chance.

Edit 2:Seeing downvotes, but no counter arguments, fan boys out in full force today

Angelbelle

07-17-2011

Why would RIOT care lol. The flames arenm't directed to them. If anything, this would only lessen the blow on their not-so-smoothly ran dreamhack. While dreamhack was a silly mess, at least it was technical issues. This is just pure biased bs

Impec

07-17-2011

Bump

Mortox

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
$100,000 in prize money, $50,000 for the top team.

The day is today. Or to be more accurate, Dreamhack was the day.
They make so much money from the advertising and the sponsors that DreamHack probably MADE Riot money, even after giving away the cash prizes and paying all the staff and operating costs.

For the record, $100,000 is absolute chump change on the grand scheme of things when you look at the revenue Riot actually makes from their game; events like DreamHack do nothing but grow their business because of the hype created.

Mortox

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepington View Post
But the way that Bigfat and chauster just went completely ape-**** insane after they disagreed kinda makes my point.

If they'd have simply refused to play until they could speak to a higher up in the NESL, this would've just blown over.

Instead, CLG lashes out, chauster goes to righteous war and gives CLG fan boys something to fap off too while criticizing NESL for being unprofessional.

I would bet that more than half of you would've reacted worse than NESL did.

The thing is, CLG has that fan base to get this point out, they could've just taken the classy way out.

I just disagree with how they handled it.
Sometimes getting angry is the best thing you can do. As you get a little older and finally graduate high school you'll learn that the world is filled with injustice. Everywhere you turn people are trying to brush others problems under the carpet and keep things quiet. When you get loud, when you get angry, **** happens.

Being a quiet good little boy sitting patiently in the corner gets you very little in life - a lesson most people take far too long to learn.

I tip my hat to Chauster and Jiji for speaking up, they're acting like real men; they're being heard and getting **** done. Hopefully these NESL admins will be terminated and removed from their positions of authority. They're garbage and this entire fiasco proves it.

Mitsui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

bump for justice