Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Payment options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uminame

07-16-2011

Hello,

I am a 20 your old guy who currently has no credit card or internet banking because well the credit card I don't need one and I don't really need internet banking either.

Due to this I am stuck with a slight problem facing the payment options in the LoL store.
I was looking through the forum looking for a suggestion page but I could not find it so I decided to post it in the Help and support forum.

Basicly what I am wanting to suggest is the possibility of getting Click and Buy in the LoL payment options, Click and buy offers a direct debit option that allows people without a credit card or internetbanking but do have a maestro card to get riot points without having the ridiculous high prices of the mobile payment because let's face it.

For 9 euros spent with your mobile you get less then for 5 euros with a creditcard and let's not talk about the difference 10 euro credit and 9 euro mobile has.

If this is not possible then is there perhaps a way that I could be told why this is not a viable option?

TLDR - Is there a possibility of getting Click and buy in the LoL store, if not, Why?

Reposted from EU.

Eambo

Recruiter

07-16-2011

Debit cards work under the "Credit Card" Option, I use a Visa Debit for purchases regularly myself.

Uminame

07-16-2011

Quote:
Eambo:
Debit cards work under the "Credit Card" Option, I use a Visa Debit for purchases regularly myself.

Yes but a Maestro card is basicly your bank card.
The options that the credit card gives you is a Visa or a Mastercard which I think are actual credit cards where you have to put money on yourself and that aren't related to your bank account?

I could be wrong, but still Maestro isn't an option for credit cards.

Eambo

Recruiter

07-16-2011

My Visa Debit is from my bank - it's how I get money out of the ATM, but works for online purchases too.

Edit: You may be correct actually, Maestro isn't a very common type of card - it's a sub-company of Mastercard I believe, which is accepted most places.

It might be worth getting a prepaid debit/credit card - essentially you can top them up in a store, and use them for online purchases :-)

Uminame

07-16-2011

Okay, but sadly this doesn't change the fact that mine isn't able to be used for the credit card option.