Payment options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uminame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

Hello,

I am a 20 your old guy who currently has no credit card or internet banking because well the credit card I don't need one and I don't really need internet banking either.

Due to this I am stuck with a slight problem facing the payment options in the LoL store.
I was looking through the forum looking for a suggestion page but I could not find it so I decided to post it in the Help and support forum.

Basicly what I am wanting to suggest is the possibility of getting Click and Buy in the LoL payment options, Click and buy offers a direct debit option that allows people without a credit card or internetbanking but do have a maestro card to get riot points without having the ridiculous high prices of the mobile payment because let's face it.

For 9 euros spent with your mobile you get less then for 5 euros with a creditcard and let's not talk about the difference 10 euro credit and 9 euro mobile has.

If this is not possible then is there perhaps a way that I could be told why this is not a viable option?

TLDR - Is there a possibility of getting Click and buy in the LoL store, if not, Why?

Reposted from EU.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

Debit cards work under the "Credit Card" Option, I use a Visa Debit for purchases regularly myself.

Uminame

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Debit cards work under the "Credit Card" Option, I use a Visa Debit for purchases regularly myself.
Yes but a Maestro card is basicly your bank card.
The options that the credit card gives you is a Visa or a Mastercard which I think are actual credit cards where you have to put money on yourself and that aren't related to your bank account?

I could be wrong, but still Maestro isn't an option for credit cards.

Eambo

07-16-2011

My Visa Debit is from my bank - it's how I get money out of the ATM, but works for online purchases too.

Edit: You may be correct actually, Maestro isn't a very common type of card - it's a sub-company of Mastercard I believe, which is accepted most places.

It might be worth getting a prepaid debit/credit card - essentially you can top them up in a store, and use them for online purchases :-)

Uminame

07-16-2011

Okay, but sadly this doesn't change the fact that mine isn't able to be used for the credit card option.