Master Yi Remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeroluck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

Quickening (Passive): after a killing blow Master Yi receives 8% of the champion's attributes AD, AP, Armor, MR, HP, MP, Move Speed for 6s. Receives 4%/3s for minion kills. This would allow Master Yi to go in get a kill and run back out again both during the laning phase and team battles. It would also help him recover HP during the laning phase. The MP portion may be too much though because it might provide him with unlimited mana in team fights if he rolls the team.

Alpha Strike: Add a 0.3s ministun to the initial target (or all targets but that would be OP) that applies on cast and is over by the time Master Yi reappears from Alpha Strike. This allows Master Yi to help team mates catch up to fleeing enemies but he isn't able to utilize the stun time himself. It would also fix some issues with Alpha Strike not completing due to the enemy leaving LOS.

Sweeping Strike (replaces meditate): 7/9/11/13/15% chance to double attack and deal 15/20/25/35/40% AoE dmg about the size of tiamat. This is only a 5% damage increase not counting the extra AoE dmg compared to his current passive.

Wuju Style: increases damage by 8/11/14/17/20, doubles upon activation and when activated targets hit by Master Yi lose 8/11/14/17/20 Armor/MR for 1s. Duration reduced to 8s but Master Yi retains the Passive afterwards. Cooldown: 20s
Damage is roughly the same as the old Wuju Style at 100 armor, but the debuff would be applied after the first hit so the target would have to be standing still or attacked every second for Master Yi to benefit from the debuff.

Highlander: remains the same

The changes are really to add more team value for Master Yi and also help to minimize him from dominating as much at lower ELO's. One of the reasons that he dominates at low ELO's is because currently Wuju style can add up to 105 attack damage after a highlander kill. This would be prevented with the above changes and also add more team value with his small AoE dmg and AR/MR reduction. I didn't think it was OP because he loses out on the 105 dmg from the old Wuju style and that's replaced with 40 dmg / AR&MR reduction.

Jagxyz

04-21-2010

I'm no expert.. but that would make him kinda OP, in my opinion, though I may be wrong.
AoE stun? Mord ult in a passive? Armor/MR debuff? Exhaust/dodge useless?

KaiXiang

04-21-2010

Are you stupid or something ?Or have you not seen a pro Yi player before ?

Yi,when used properly,is pure rape with no lube.Go get some advice from a pro Yi player.

Jagxyz

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiXiang View Post
Are you stupid or something ?Or have you not seen a pro Yi player before ?

Yi,when used properly,is pure rape with no lube.Go get some advice from a pro Yi player.
At lower levels, yes.
But higher up, he is never used. Ever.

zeroluck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

0.5s is hardly anything and it's only targetable on the first person clicked on, but it allows your team mates maybe enough time to catch up to enemies that you're in pursuit.

18% to negate dodge/blind isn't really that much and mord's ult provides a clone and deals dmg and lasts much longer. The passive is really is to make up for Wuju style not triple stacking and provides more surviability.

Bardog

04-21-2010

If Yi would get a mini stun , that would make him to strong since he could easily break all channel spells like Nunus and Katarinas ulti.

xDiamantx

04-21-2010

I would say this is OP but if Jax isn't going to get nerfed then Yi deserves a buff.

energybar

04-23-2010

Yi has not trouble catching people, or running away. And a .3 sec stun is nothing. That won't help any.

I8C SRS FACE

04-23-2010

I don't think Yi needs a remake, but I will say that I absolutely loved the Highlander reference there with "Quickening."

I hope lightning shoots out of the sky and makes a dramatic 3 minute scene where he twitches and shakes a whole bunch, then falls over exhausted.

Addonexus

07-02-2013

I'm on 3 years of Master yi playing and until recently when AP Master yi became the new meta no one learned how to counter the ad master yi but now it's going to go back to the same play style where people are building strictly against ad. Which is one downside of not having force of nature because you can ad and if a Master yi is in the game and you build against him alone what do you do about the ap champs? Spirit visage is miniscule compared to what force of nature brought to the game. BRING IS BACK. TY FOR GETTING RID OF AP YI