New Free Champions (Week 22)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptianPlanet

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Tides View Post
Looks sweet. Just one question, though. . . How the heck do you redeem the free champs?
derp derp- they are available when you get into a game. have you ever played before?

CrimsonWing

04-24-2010

Wow, I haven't played very much of this game because i still ahve Dial-Up for a little longer and play at Friends houses, But I'm already tired of playing against Blitzgank. He's a pain in my side alot of times.

On a brighter note, I am pumped to play Gragas next week. When i first started playing, he was who i wanted to use but he never became free and i haven't played a single match with him on my team or against him so not many people use him. If he's going to remain so unused, i would really like to see his price go down in the store so i could buy him. After i try him out, its either gonna be him or Garren i buy next, and so far, i'm leaning towards Garren.

oviak

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonWing View Post
Wow, I haven't played very much of this game because i still ahve Dial-Up for a little longer and play at Friends houses, But I'm already tired of playing against Blitzgank. He's a pain in my side alot of times.

On a brighter note, I am pumped to play Gragas next week. When i first started playing, he was who i wanted to use but he never became free and i haven't played a single match with him on my team or against him so not many people use him. If he's going to remain so unused, i would really like to see his price go down in the store so i could buy him. After i try him out, its either gonna be him or Garren i buy next, and so far, i'm leaning towards Garren.
he a kid ?

Rageclaws

04-25-2010

Nice package of heros commin up ,lookin forward to play with them.

NDAWE

04-25-2010

So isnt it suposed to be Blitz - mele DPS and Malpf - Tank or i`m wrong ?

Biyikli Kadin

04-25-2010

i saw garen's skin it is red it is on LoL wikia Oo

Anriet

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAv0cSxEnd View Post
YAY blitz you dudes ready to get owned, o btw riot, never make a free twitch week PLEASE i'm begging you
actually..i love free twitch week... cuz the noobs that don't know how to play twitch like to feed me. :]

iTranscend

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anriet View Post
actually..i love free twitch week... cuz the noobs that don't know how to play twitch like to feed me. :]
Twitch may feed you, but everyone feeds Twitch. Not worth the tradeoff.

DragonFire7

04-25-2010

Whats with Heim always being free and pantheon barely being free...

XxxAnonymousXxX

04-25-2010

i gotta idea for a new champ