Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 22)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptianPlanet

04-24-2010

Quote:
Lord of Tides:
Looks sweet. Just one question, though. . . How the heck do you redeem the free champs?

derp derp- they are available when you get into a game. have you ever played before?

CrimsonWing

04-24-2010

Wow, I haven't played very much of this game because i still ahve Dial-Up for a little longer and play at Friends houses, But I'm already tired of playing against Blitzgank. He's a pain in my side alot of times.

On a brighter note, I am pumped to play Gragas next week. When i first started playing, he was who i wanted to use but he never became free and i haven't played a single match with him on my team or against him so not many people use him. If he's going to remain so unused, i would really like to see his price go down in the store so i could buy him. After i try him out, its either gonna be him or Garren i buy next, and so far, i'm leaning towards Garren.

oviak

04-25-2010

Quote:
CrimsonWing:
Wow, I haven't played very much of this game because i still ahve Dial-Up for a little longer and play at Friends houses, But I'm already tired of playing against Blitzgank. He's a pain in my side alot of times.

On a brighter note, I am pumped to play Gragas next week. When i first started playing, he was who i wanted to use but he never became free and i haven't played a single match with him on my team or against him so not many people use him. If he's going to remain so unused, i would really like to see his price go down in the store so i could buy him. After i try him out, its either gonna be him or Garren i buy next, and so far, i'm leaning towards Garren.

he a kid ?

Rageclaws

04-25-2010

Nice package of heros commin up ,lookin forward to play with them.

NDAWE

04-25-2010

So isnt it suposed to be Blitz - mele DPS and Malpf - Tank or i`m wrong ?

Biyikli Kadin

04-25-2010

i saw garen's skin it is red it is on LoL wikia Oo

Anriet

04-25-2010

Quote:
hAv0cSxEnd:
YAY blitz you dudes ready to get owned, o btw riot, never make a free twitch week PLEASE i'm begging you

actually..i love free twitch week... cuz the noobs that don't know how to play twitch like to feed me. :]

iTranscend

04-25-2010

Quote:
Anriet:
actually..i love free twitch week... cuz the noobs that don't know how to play twitch like to feed me. :]

Twitch may feed you, but everyone feeds Twitch. Not worth the tradeoff.

DragonFire7

04-25-2010

Whats with Heim always being free and pantheon barely being free...

XxxAnonymousXxX

04-25-2010

i gotta idea for a new champ