Malady or Bloodrazor first?

Malady 54 55.67%
Madred's Bloodrazor 43 44.33%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Malady/Bloodrazor on Kog'Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knorn

07-16-2011

long time kog player...... malady, wits end, mandreds. Farm is easy.. max out E first.. derp.

Kagetenshi

07-16-2011

Malady/Nashor's first.

Then Madred's.

Nashor's is amazing on Kog.

Rogueist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

I don't play kog' often. But when i do, i choose MALADY (first).

Stay hungry my friends.

HazeZero

07-16-2011

bloodrazor is the only thing kog needs LATE game but early wits and malady together cost less and will deal overall more dmg than one bloodrazor. hence helping you catch you enemies off gaurd when you shred them before they can even cross your void ooze trail and farming enough off of them to get bloodrazor and ending the game

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimaetus View Post
Madreds is worth an effective 400 ap to kog
Uh, for one spell maybe.

I always get Malady first, it immensely boosts his early game damage, which he needs desperately.

Bloodrazor, while still a very good item, isn't as especially effective in the earliest stages of the game due to people hanging around 1800 hp when you buy it if you super rush it.

Malady is cheap, effective, and a good buy.

Autocthon

07-16-2011

Get Razors first item for RNG farm.

Buy Malady if you like (I don;t unless the enemy won't be stacking MR) get Nashor's. Get more AP/Lichbane. Now get Bloodrazors.

ASHISHDUH

07-16-2011

Bloodrazor is horrible. Malady + Wit's End is much more damage, anyone who does simple math can tell you this. And that's ignoring the 50 MR and magic reduction.

IAMAnthro

07-16-2011

Get just the razor early, for better farming, then malady, then finish bloodrazor.

Fenthis

07-16-2011

Maldy would obviously have won cheaper, more AS spell pen a little bit of ability power lets not forget that early game health pools ain't sooo large that madreds needs to be rushed infact you can get a wits end aswell before getting a bloodrazor IMO

Or some form of defence

AhhShucks

07-16-2011

I usually get my razor first for easy farm, then nashors, then upgrade to bloodrazor. After that it really depends on the game.