Malady or Bloodrazor first?

Malady 54 55.67%
Madred's Bloodrazor 43 44.33%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Malady/Bloodrazor on Kog'Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LomiQQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

i always get malady first.

PoonSauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

go malady first since it is cheaper early game and the easy AS is a plus for farming bloodrazer.

Xianio

07-16-2011

Depends a lot on how good at last hitting you are. You "should" have enough money for Madreds about 10 minutes into the game with no kills. Malady shouldn't to much longer after that. If that seems crazy to you then probably malady first to help you with last hitting.

Genomax

07-16-2011

Wow, the polls are completely even at the moment.

Advocates of the Bloodrazor, please give your reasons for taking it first...only seen two people explain their reasoning for it so far :\

RHINO Mk II

07-16-2011

Neither, get Wit's End. You'll be dealing more magic damage against targets with less than 2000 HP (i.e. everyone but the tank) for half the cost of bloodrazor.

YoshioPeePee

07-16-2011

rush malady or wit's-end

then get your bloodrazor

Genomax

07-16-2011

Actually, Wit's End does seem like a pretty good first item for Kog'Maw. It has slightly more damage than Malady, and early game MPen runes and Sorcerer's Boots are probably enough to get through base magic resist. And it's only slightly more expensive.

Only problem I have is that my full build usually consists of Malady, Bloodrazor, Sorcerer's Boots, Frozen Mallet, Guardian Angel and Banshee's Veil. The shredding aspect of Malady is more useful lategame, and his W provides all the damage he needs really.

Lambdacolyte

07-16-2011

I find Wits End more effective to rush, as the 42 damage is MUCH stronger than the 20 extra damage you get from Malady. Wits End -> Malady -> Bloodrazor.

I vary the order depending on the game, whether I get a good farm lane, etc.

Doctor Tam

07-16-2011

Boots > Malady > Bloodrazor > Void staff. That order.

Malady gives a nice AS boost, allowing you to proc W more, and it so much cheaper. Not to mention if you rush Madred's, most people won't have enough health for it matter at the time you get it (heck, if you farm it out fast enough, Wit's End will do more magic damage).

Siegfryd

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by efdf View Post
you shouldn't buy bloodrazor at all actually
This, a thousand times this.