team status in HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khezef

07-24-2009

or just show ally champion health/mana if you are within range and have some sort of buffing ability

edit: nm previous guy pretty much said same thing :P

yasouros

07-24-2009

add to this a simple hide/show button in case you want a clean screen and I'm pro to this idea.

Cobalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-25-2009

+1

I want this now!

MajinCilos

07-25-2009

This is actually a great idea. Having a small part of the screens showing your allies health and mana would be great and very useful.

I believe this would improve player awareness and assist in team play.

The other argument is that it decreases the skill needed to keep your team in check, but why not give it a shot.

corny

07-27-2009

+1 health/mana is great I was even thinking just show me timers for teammates/enemies respawn times if they die.

NeoMatrix

07-27-2009

I would also like to see the health/mana of all of my teammates through some UI element. In addition the health bars floating over champion's heads should also display this.... it seems like an unnecessary step to have to click on them to see what their current mana status is. The information is available, and important, why not make it easier to access?

Bianary

07-27-2009

This would be very useful - also could help with awareness of danger to allies, and to yell at newbies who aren't retreating when they get too weak.

zellogs

07-28-2009

I agree with this, I think in such a heavilly team based game this would make it a lot clearer who is ready to fight / cannot fight. I mean sure you can click on every hero individually but if it's all there and perhaps even a green/red light for their ult next to their portrait would also be helpful for quick glances at your team status.

knav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2009

The players panel (when you press O) is a bit hard to read in the lowest resolution. Also I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet, but sometimes the respawn timers are incorrect if I recall?...

Mackie

Adjudicator

07-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by knav View Post
The players panel (when you press O) is a bit hard to read in the lowest resolution. Also I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet, but sometimes the respawn timers are incorrect if I recall?...
You would be correct with runes etc. the timer on the scoreboard does not work correctly sometimes you can even respawn and the scoreboard still reports you as a dead champion.