[Complete] Q and A Session with Riot President Marc 'Tryndamere' Merrill this Friday!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fritz Lenz

04-21-2010

Question for the President! :

Does Riot plan to utilize proving grounds as an actual multiplayer map?

Spoool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

Question: has the team done everything they can to ensure that all characters remain balanced in both early and late game? DOTA had a huge issue with some characters(agility melee) becoming unbeatable late, where others(mages) are fairly useless late. I know the biggest step you took was options to maximize ability power, but there still seems to be a gap in potential between say mundo and annie at level 18.

Does your team recognize the issue that character balance will always vary at maximum level?

Are there any steps that you still plan to make to ensure that characters are useful at any level?

Nechronos

04-21-2010

Also, how can you fix the matchmaking system so that level 30's with 200+ wins are not facing a group of guys under level 20?

Akashi

04-21-2010

sell runes for 100 RP or so

Megalodontus

04-21-2010

Will League of Legends continue to go the direction of creating champions first before the unveiling of a new map? If so, until when?

Thanks Marc .

Maintence on EU

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaygrEmpire View Post
Well, I guess I'm one of those few 'I don't trust third party software' (or more likely, I know IRC but I'm too lazy to install)

My question is:

Will there be any additional non-human (means not two legged) champion in the near future?

Seriously, this game is titled as League of Legends and yet there are a very few of real "legendary" champions...(i.e. Dragons....Not the stupid one. Like the one in Dragon Heart which is....yeah, still stupid. But I liked it XD )

Anyway, a little bit more creative champions would be really nice (still means no two legs)
There is coming alot more champions from "The void" in the near future. Champs such as Cho Gath.

Sanitizer

04-21-2010

Questions for the President

1. Will RiotGames ever implement the idea of a campaign mode? Relating all the champions together in one single-player game?

2. Will RiotGames implement the idea of an offline game where people can LAN together without the wait of Riot having to do maintenance?

3. Will the level cap ever be lifted higher? If so, will there be more masteries and rune pages?

4. Is RiotGames planning on making more summoner spells? It seems like a level 20 - 30 summoner spells would be nice for a more aggressive match.

GrowdanBowl

04-21-2010

Here's a question that me and my mates have been pondering, I don't think I've seen a proper answer to it anywhere:

Are there any plans whatsoever to incorporate Cooperative PvE-type maps in League of Legends?

BloodGod22

04-21-2010

I have only one verry verry important question that some people wanted an answer to for quite a while:

Will RIOT even implement the Spider Queen champion some time soon?

Why did you guys scraped such a nice looking moddel?

CATCLAWS12

04-21-2010

Finaly I can say the bugs in Ezreal and Shen.In Ezreal Guardian Angel doesn't work,While in Shen when you disconnect and reconnect back you find him at the same place when you disconnected.Please fix them