Champion Sneak Peek Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adicous

07-17-2011

Its so awesome you guys and basing a character off of the legendary monkey king. The only thing that would make him cooler is if you had some Goku related skin for him even though i know its alot to ask for with copyrights and all

Miko

07-17-2011

I though he will have bananas as a weapon!

Vayne Plox

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adicous View Post
Its so awesome you guys and basing a character off of the legendary monkey king. The only thing that would make him cooler is if you had some Goku related skin for him even though i know its alot to ask for with copyrights and all
Extend the "black belt" udyr skin into a series- that should provide justification sans copyright

Odisan

07-17-2011

Can't wait for the scorpion....to many fighters!

EthOiid

07-17-2011

Make him a tank jungle <3<3<3

GohanSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by My l33t Pony View Post
Son-Goku much?
Very much!

My daddy!

Drstabby

07-17-2011

man, you guys aren't monkeying around with this champion are you?

IwazaruSaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyv View Post
Champion double release pl0x? Skarner n Monkey King :3?
A lot of people in these forums don't pay attention when information on champions are given. they said Skarner was a long way away from being released. So there is absolutely no hope for you or anyone else to see him anytime soon. It was the same for monkey king, but of course idiots cried about how he wasn't out the next week or the week after, even though they said you'll see him in the future, not that he was going to be released next. But what can you do, people would rather go off typing as if they know everything, when they don't even hear anything other than "new champion"

bbbbbbbb123

07-17-2011

is he dPS
?

1Kenpachi1

07-17-2011

Maybe Monkey King will be last champ for season 1, and Skarner could be the first champ for the season 2... thats why they prolly said on a near future.. to implement him along with season 2