[Suggestion] A Spanish/Portuguese server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JAKKUS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

These mexicans and BRs are joining games, and they can't speak any english at all.
Their connections usually suck, because of the distance from the servers, and they're usually game ruiners because of the inability to communicate.

lcronovt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

I'm mexican and I speak english, don't pluralize.

If you are having problems with their connections tell them to stop downloading, web navegating or whatever they'r doing and focus on playing most of the time that's the problem.

Also Riot could make a matchmaking by IP and also skill level like the acutal system, but I really appreciate how is right now.

Azaraki Dragon

07-16-2011

Op sounded incredibly racist... You could have at least worded it differently. I don't find a problem. A lot of people are bilingual. I've taken Spanish classes, so I could communicate easily. You can also ping. Doesn't go in-depth, but a lot of people use it already. I feel that a seperate server is not needed

zaphkieI

10-03-2011

The reality is that...

Quote:
BRs are joining games, and they can't speak any english at all
...and this a problem.

Firstly, it is a reportable offense to refuse to communicate with your team. In this case it would require a working knowledge of english to avoid being offensive.

Secondly, i have had the displeasure on numerous occasions of being queue'd with these players who, for whatever reason, spew forth nonsensical linguistic abortions throughout the match. Players who infallibly pick Xin Zhao and are reported for feeding or assisting the enemy team after the match. Players who hide their ethnic slurs and street urchin verbosity behind the thin veil of a language barrier.

This system, sadly, parodies the current welfare state mentality in that the "standard" is created not by strength of character but by the weakest links among its ranks. I am an avid supporter of creating a separate venue for their kind.

Dontrell Jackson

10-06-2012

Zaph, you don't happen to be running for public office, are you? If so, you have my vote.

Pulsefire EzreaI

10-06-2012

Brazilian?

naotasan

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire EzreaI View Post
Brazilian?
He bumped a year old thread.
The Brazilian server already exists.